Morrissey

Charley333

Mozzy Mozzy Moz Moz

I'm sure I've referenced this on here before but back in about 1994 there was an excellent article in Select magazine (I used to really like Select; I prefered Melody Maker to NME as well - jinx!) where it stated how "it must be weird being U2. You can call up world leaders from the stage; you can sell out stadiums the world over; your show is the biggest, most expensive, most extravagant in the world; every album you release sells millions. And all the time, you know you're not The Smiths."

:D

Mozzy Mozzy Moz Moz

Oi Oi Oi! :P

At this point, my excitement is so high that all Steve has to do is turn up and I'll be near to fainting... If Johnny Marr came on and COMPLETELY upstaged U2, my scream would probably deafen a fair few people around me...

Edited by Charley333

ha,i wouldnt call him steve to his face or while in the crowd! :lol: ,steve,stevie, or any othe variation on his first name/s,im pretty sure he effin hates being called anything that isnt morrissey,moz or mozzer.

Yeah...I was kinda wondering all these Moz fans keep referring to him as Steve...HE HATES IT!!! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

:D:D:D

I waited all day to be at the front of the Pyramid for Moz...loved it!! I made a banner to go over the barrier too which said:

MORRISSEY

...to die by

your side...

You can see me singing along during the song Meat is Murder!! I have my eyes closed :rolleyes: (I was in my Morrissey zone!) and have long black hair!! :D

I saw you on the tv!!! I thought Moz was marvellous. And we got There is a Light! Genius.

The only problem I had, was when we tried to leave afterwards, all the U2 fans came charging to the front and my sister and i got crushed. Most terrifying moment of the festival! I already had a bit of a chest infection, so the crushing really didnt help. i saw the dr last week when I got home and apparently i was lucky not to crack a rib, they're just badly bruised. its bloody painful! I was on such a high after Morissey though, I didn't realsie quite how much it hurt til later.

Did anyone else get squished?

We went back to the tent after Mozza for glow sticks and more booze , but could not believe the lack

of crowd for U2 , we had no trouble getting a decent spot !

I was expecting Pyamid field to be bursting !

:O

It was packed on the right hand side as you look at the stage! I was quite near the front though. Still, I saw Morrissey, and I survived to tell the tale! I just can't lift anything heavy and won't be participating in any vigorous sports in the near future :-)

Massive radiohead AND Moz fan (seen em both multiple times) so I was in a real dilemma Friday night.

I Went for radiohead in view of them having more new material out. Was a bit disappointed with their nervy TKOL effort and lack of classics their set featured but Moz didn't look on top form on TV either. Nice choice to have though - only at Glasto!