Morrissey

Charley333

He should definitely drop Ouija Board! He's been playing Speedway? Excellent. Has he been playing Now My Heart Is Full at all?

He's not playing it at the moment unfortunetly. It is a personal favourite.

Think I've seen him play it once before... Glasgow Barrowlands '99, if memory serves.

Last night's setlist from Inverness:

I Want The One I Can't Have

First of The Gang To Die

Everyday Is Like Sunday

There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

Irish Blood, English Heart

You Have Killed Me

Meat Is Murder

Alma Matters

Action Is My Middle Name

The Kid's A Looker

People Are The Same Everywhere

Speedway

I Know It's Over

Satellite of Love

Ouija Board, Ouija Board

Last Of the Famous International Playboys

Encore: One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

I've seen him quite a few times, but that setlist takes some beating! Next Friday is going to be mind-blowing :D

• Upvote 3

First of The Gang To Die

Everyday Is Like Sunday

You Have Killed Me

Meat Is Murder

Alma Matters

Action Is My Middle Name

The Kid's A Looker

Speedway

I Know It's Over

Satellite of Love

Ouija Board, Ouija Board

I've seen him quite a few times, but that setlist takes some beating! Next Friday is going to be mind-blowing :D

He does this lot - its going to be classic

He'll have to shave 15min off his 90min touring set for Glasto. Here's hoping he doesn't drop Speedway.

If I'd to pick three songs for him to drop, I'd go for:

- (One of the new ones)

- Ouija Board, Ouija Board

- Alma Matters

Definitely this... Personally I'd be happy to sacrifice two new ones if it meant we got Girlfriend in a Coma as well...

First of The Gang To Die

Everyday Is Like Sunday

You Have Killed Me

Meat Is Murder

Alma Matters

Action Is My Middle Name

The Kid's A Looker

Speedway

I Know It's Over

Satellite of Love

Ouija Board, Ouija Board

Really strong start to that set. Packs plenty of big hitters in to the first 30mins. Should be enough to win over a lot of the folk sitting on the fence.

Really strong start to that set. Packs plenty of big hitters in to the first 30mins. Should be enough to win over a lot of the folk sitting on the fence.

It's a different order from the setlist in Perth but yeah First of The Gang To Die, Everyday Is Like Sunday, There Is A Light That Never Goes Out,

Irish Blood, English Heart and You Have Killed Me in quick succession may just kill me :D So excited... :D

He's going to keep us guessing. Which song will he do when Johnny Marr joins him on stage? :P

Obviously it's not gonna happen. But if they did do just one song, I'd love for it to be "I Won't Share You". I think there might be a few tears if they did that.

Yeah in reviews it sounded like he was making it quite a centrepiece...

It wasn't always very clear what you were seeing, I dunno if it was supposed to be a bit unfocused or if it was just down to the lighting/projection set up at the Ironworks

Edited by coma girl

It wasn't always very clear what you were seeing, I dunno if it was supposed to be a bit unfocused or if it was just down to the lighting/projection set up at the Ironworks

I hear the band had McCruelty t-shirts on at Dunoon... Coupled with all the publicity regarding banning meat at venues, I think he definitely feels its time to reiterate the message...

I just remember him being on Jonathan Ross a few years back, and being asked if he'd bring out another song called "Meat Is Still Murder" :) As You can imagine, Steve's reaction wasn't brilliant but I'm glad he's including it as a big part of the tour...

(Just got your name btw... :D *facepalm* You'd think I'd have got it a lot earlier, esp considering your avatar...)

Edited by Charley333

Dunoon set:

I Want The One I Can't Have / First Of The Gang To Die / Irish Blood, English Heart / You Have Killed Me / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Everyday Is Like Sunday / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Alma Matters / Speedway / Meat is Murder / Action Is My Middle Name / The Kid's A Looker / People Are The Same Everywhere / Satellite Of Love / I Know It's Over / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ouija Board, Ouija Board // This Charming Man

Last night's setlist:

First Of The Gang To Die

You Have Killed Me

Shoplifters Of The World Unite

Everyday Is Like Sunday

One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

Alma Matters

Speedway

Meat is Murder

Action Is My Middle Name

The Kid's A Looker

Satellite Of Love

I Know It's Over

I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris

Ouija Board, Ouija Board

Encore:

This Charming Man

I had a dream last night (before I'd seen this setlist) that I was watching Steve at Glasto and he brought Johnny Marr on stage for the encore, and they played This Charming Man and How Soon Is Now?

So finding out he played TCM last night is just plain spooky! It would be the highlight of Glastonbury if that really did happen! *crosses fingers*

EDIT: whoops, you beat me to it Wanderlei!

Edited by Dominic1983