2 Weekend Camping Tickets - 10th/11th/12th

Guest banditali

Hi there. I've got 2 weekend camping tickets going for the festival Fri/Sat/Sun. Would like to sell them at face value cost - £175. Have put them on Scarlet Mist but no one wants them yet. Really gutted that we now can't make it - I am going to be grumpy all weekend!

We've got time to get them in the post to you Special Delivery if you can pay via paypal, or meet up in London. Would love them to go to someone who will actually appreciate the festival, rather than to some ticket tout who'll try and make a packet!

Cheers :)

Hi there. I've got 2 weekend camping tickets going for the festival Fri/Sat/Sun. Would like to sell them at face value cost - £175. Have put them on Scarlet Mist but no one wants them yet. Really gutted that we now can't make it - I am going to be grumpy all weekend!

We've got time to get them in the post to you Special Delivery if you can pay via paypal, or meet up in London. Would love them to go to someone who will actually appreciate the festival, rather than to some ticket tout who'll try and make a packet!

Cheers :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone, Im roadtripping with my buddies from London, Ontario Canada all the way to Coachella, and we plan on camping our way across the beautiful US of A.

This will be my first Coachella, so im just wondering where I can buy the tickets for the on-site campgrounds?

Thanks