Latitude!

Taija

Since me going to Glastonbury again this year has been crushed, I was thinking of going to Latitude instead.

Who has been before? Who is going this year?!

And in general, just stories and what not would be appreciated to help me make my mind up! (:

If you scroll down a fair bit in this section you'll find a whole thread about this so have a look there, but for my part I went a couple of years ago and may well be going again this year - it's a really nice festival, chilled out, loads going on all over the place. From what I've seen of Glastonbury on TV, Latitude is very similar but much, much smaller. I'd recommend it.

If you scroll down a fair bit in this section you'll find a whole thread about this so have a look there, but for my part I went a couple of years ago and may well be going again this year - it's a really nice festival, chilled out, loads going on all over the place. From what I've seen of Glastonbury on TV, Latitude is very similar but much, much smaller. I'd recommend it.

Thanks, it sounds good!

It seems I got far too impatient, since I tried to look for one.. but there you go :P