Ticket just arrived!

Guest David88

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw this thread title, straight away checked our order on see:

Your tickets were prepared for dispatch on 09 May 2011. Tickets will typically leave our office the following working day.

Think this has totally kick started the 6 week countdown! :D

This is te best I have as proof until I get home....sorry.

Dear MR J O******

Update re delivery of Glastonbury Festival ticket(s):

Seetickets Booking Reference:- **

DX Ticket Tracking Reference:- **

Delivery of your Glastonbury Festival ticket(s) has been scheduled for today

friend of mine's got this:

"Dear whinging bastard.

You failed to get a ticket for this year's festival. Please proceed directly to your computer, fire up the Internet, complain about how shit the festival is and lie about how happy you are that you 'decided' not to go, and how you're going to have a much better time at 2000 trees

See"

1/10/2010 - Tickets will be dispatched 7 - 10 days before the start of the festival.

Your tickets were prepared for dispatch on 10 May 2011. Tickets will typically leave our office the following working day.

Yes!

Edited by Polwhirl

This is rubbish mine says

[/qoute] " f**k you , you fat bald f**ker , they will be ready when we feel like posting them" [\quote]

Does anybody elses say that ???

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

mine are ready for dispatch apparently, i bought in october, live in buckinghamshire (milton keynes) and my surname begins with W and i bought a single ticket, for all the conspiracy theorists out there :D

"11/10/2010 - Tickets will be dispatched 7 - 10 days before the start of the festival.

That's what mine is saying!!!!

We paid for them at 09:02 hrs on 1st April and surname starts with M...... doesn't seem like there is any process in sending tickets out it seems a bit random to me!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

"11/10/2010 - Tickets will be dispatched 7 - 10 days before the start of the festival.

Your tickets were prepared for dispatch on 10 May 2011. Tickets will typically leave our office the following working day. "

Looks like my ticket will arrive towards the end of the week then :D