Ticket just arrived!

Guest David88

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's known as Glastobating Lucy, that's what we do on these boards ;):rolleyes::P

mine is now saying

Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to:

Your order will be despatched Secure Delivery requiring a signature

Just copied this from the reference checker on see.

Tickets Ticket Type Show Venue Date Status

4 Online Adult 16+ Glastonbury 2011 Balance See A/c Worthy Farm 24-26 June 2011 Tickets Sent

1 Car Parking (per Vehicle) Glastonbury 2011 Balance See A/c Worthy Farm 24-26 June 2011 Tickets Sent

2 Online Adult 16+ Glastonbury 2011 Balance See A/c Worthy Farm 24-26 June 2011 Tickets Sent

2 Car Parking (per Vehicle) Glastonbury 2011 Balance See A/c Worthy Farm 24-26 June 2011 Tickets Sent

Excited now!! :D

I know I know, its just a bit pointless trying to figure out something that is totally beyond our control. The tickets will arrive in time. Just make sure you put them somewhere safe and not in any place where they can get lost, misplaced or binned by cleaners (we all remember the sad tales from last year :( )

my ticket tracker also says tickets were prepared for dispatch 10th may of may and will typically leave our office the next working day which means it will probably tried to be delivered while im at work :(

This is te best I have as proof until I get home....sorry.

Dear MR J O******

Update re delivery of Glastonbury Festival ticket(s):

Seetickets Booking Reference:- **

DX Ticket Tracking Reference:- **

Delivery of your Glastonbury Festival ticket(s) has been scheduled for today

WADDESDON

AYLESBURY

BUCKS

HP18

Ticket(s) will be delivered by a courier between 8am and 8pm and will require a signature.

If there is no one in at your address we will leave a calling card and contact you by email to advise you of the options available to you.

Please note that if the address above is not the original address, the person signing for your ticket(s) will be required to present the addressee’s photo ID.

Just checked SEE ticket tracker thingy and it says

Tickets have been despatched from our offices to the address provided.

Your tickets were prepared for dispatch on 09 May 2011. Tickets will typically leave our office the following working day.

Really excited now

Ok, I just checked the seetickets tracker and I'm getting this line too.

"Your tickets were prepared for dispatch on 09 May 2011. Tickets will typically leave our office the following working day."

I'll keep everyone updated if they find their way to me soon...

This is another notch of excitement. Still saying "11/10/2010 - Tickets will be dispatched 7 - 10 days before the start of the festival."

I'll be a bit miffed if I receive my Glastonbury tickets before my Bearded Theory ticket from See, given that Bearded Theory is this coming Friday.