Ticket just arrived!

Guest David88

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grrrr...where are my tickets! See website says they were prepared on 11th May, Postman has been and gone this morning, nothing....and no e-mail either, anyone else have this date or earlier and not had theirs yet?

mine were prepared on the 10th

however, I have emailed DX and they have my tickets and they gave me a reference number but this is what they said

Thank you for your contact. Your item has been sent however due to the large volume of tickets received for this event, I am unable to specify your delivery date. Your tracking number is ****** and we shall send an e-mail to ********************* to advise of your delivery date once confirmed.

oh Sh1T

We ordered 6 tickets, but ordered 4 and then two. The 4 four arrived at a friends house along with the other two in different envelopes. But the person who answered the door said there was no one with that name at that address and sent them back! so we are missing two tickets.

Anyone have a number for DX?

Grrrr...where are my tickets! See website says they were prepared on 11th May, Postman has been and gone this morning, nothing....and no e-mail either, anyone else have this date or earlier and not had theirs yet?

Mine were prepared for dispatch on 10th May. See confirmed they've left their offices. Contacted DX who said they'd definitely received my tickets, but due to the high volume of deliveries could not yet advise of delivery date and that they'd be in contact once they had.

Grrr, the suspense is killing me :( Was the same last year - never got an email from DX with tracker number, they just arrived randomly!

Did everybody receive an email on the day of arrival stating that the tickets would be sent out?

Just checked the order tracker on the See website and they were prepared on the 10th May and due to be sent out the following day. I cant remember last year if I received an email notifying me. Although the past few years the tickets have always arrived on a Saturday

Mine just turned up by courier. Hadn't been on here for a few days so the delivery took me completely by surprise!! :O:O:O

Didn't think to look at the name of the courier company but if you're in the Bristol area and waiting, it could be you today......

Delivery bloke actually said 'I've got some tickets for you - I think they're Glastonbury' :D:D

Mine just turned up by courier. Hadn't been on here for a few days so the delivery took me completely by surprise!! :O:O:O

Didn't think to look at the name of the courier company but if you're in the Bristol area and waiting, it could be you today......

Delivery bloke actually said 'I've got some tickets for you - I think they're Glastonbury' :D:D

ok. last attempt. has anyone got a picture of a campervan-ticket or can say if this here CLICK!is the campervan-ticket? i am kinda frustated about that, because i think they forgot mine.

Sorry for my bad english. :P

Greetings

Just had to rearrange my delivery. See posted it on the 10th May, but got hold of DX and they were due to deliver it on the 10th June! so rearranged the delivery online so should now be arriving Tuesday.

Still getting "Tickets will be dispatched 7 - 10 days before the start of the festival. "

mumble groan mumble!!

thinks my name should be efestivals janitor!

Just had to rearrange my delivery. See posted it on the 10th May, but got hold of DX and they were due to deliver it on the 10th June! so rearranged the delivery online so should now be arriving Tuesday.