'you will also need the debit/credit card you used...'

Guest pookagehayes

SO, not knowing how quick Benicassim tickets sell out I asked my folks to buy the ticket for me to pay 'em back once I have the cash- only problem is that obviously I can't take their debit card with me to Spain! lol. Do you reckon my passport will be enough proof, or is there someone I should call etc?

For the record, I've got the eTicket off of HMV.

Photocopy of both your own passport and passport of person who bought tickets should do. That's what I had last year. I bought girlfriends ticket and had a copy of her passport and mine with it.

Your case is slightly different in that person who bought ticket won't be present (whereas I was there in person with her) might be no harm in copying creditcard used. Just the front and you could even blank out most of the card number... Just to be on the safe side

• 2 months later...

SO, not knowing how quick Benicassim tickets sell out I asked my folks to buy the ticket for me to pay 'em back once I have the cash- only problem is that obviously I can't take their debit card with me to Spain! lol. Do you reckon my passport will be enough proof, or is there someone I should call etc?

For the record, I've got the eTicket off of HMV.