Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest emos

2nd announcement

I was kinda thinking the same. I'm not in the habit of coming on a thread just to slag things of(inspite of what people think) but there is no momentem here.

Please folks check out ed sheeran though, even if your not going.

A small improvement but still not going, unless I can't get shot of my tickets. Hopefully that'll get some more folks to buy and I'll manage to get rid of my ones

Just a quick question. I'm about to get 5 weekend tickets, and was just wondering how many parking/camping passes I need. Do I just need 1 or do I need 5?

Buy my 2 adult weekend tickets and I'll tell you B)

If you're taking one car, you'll need one, if it's 2 then 2 etc etc

Buy my 2 adult weekend tickets and I'll tell you B)

If you're taking one car, you'll need one, if it's 2 then 2 etc etc

Bought tickets from The Booth last night and was just wondering how quickly the send out tickets. Do they send them out straight away or do they wait until a couple of weeks before the even like Ticketmaster?

Bought tickets from The Booth last night and was just wondering how quickly the send out tickets. Do they send them out straight away or do they wait until a couple of weeks before the even like Ticketmaster?

I think there is definitely an unnecessary amount of complaints on Bella line up so far this year - If you properly study the line up, and take a listen to some of the names.. I think the line up is one of the best actually!

Don't make the assumption that people haven't studied the line-up or listened to them. Your on a forum where a lot of folks take their music seriously. That said, people don't expect to go to bella and have to research about 90% of the bands playing. Little bands should be the acts that provide the spark and excitement and the what will they be like live conversations.

They shouldn't have to be carrying the festival.

Don't make the assumption that people haven't studied the line-up or listened to them. Your on a forum where a lot of folks take their music seriously. That said, people don't expect to go to bella and have to research about 90% of the bands playing. Little bands should be the acts that provide the spark and excitement and the what will they be like live conversations.

They shouldn't have to be carrying the festival.

On the Belladrum efest page it says that Texas and Deacon Blue are joint headliners on the Friday and that Kassidy are headlining on Saturday. Is this true? I thought Deacon Blue were headlining on the Saturday while Kassidy were headlining the Hothouse. :blink:

Kenny,

The Bella facebook page has the same question and the reply is that on the main stage, Texas are Friday headliner with the dreadful Deacon Blue are Saturday . Hothouse had Echo & Bunnymen on the Friday and Kassidy on the Saturday.

Sums it up pretty well, it is a great place to take kids. As much as I try to justify why I should go, I go to the website, look at the line up and think of shoving in two days to see Frank Turner. Seriously wonder who has the say in booking bands for Bella this year.

Sad days not even caring about going :(

Okay, I am now officially a very happy bunny- The Phantom Band and We Were Promised Jetpacks added this morning according to twitter.

That is icing on the cake for me. Brilliant news.

Delighted that We Were Promised Jetpacks have been announced :D does anyone know when the stage times are going to be released?

endor self confirm on their facebook. Not worthy of its own thread, well for me it is. If you've not seen them yet, do yourself a favour. Mcscotty, i mean you in particular.

endor self confirm on their facebook. Not worthy of its own thread, well for me it is. If you've not seen them yet, do yourself a favour. Mcscotty, i mean you in particular.