2nd announcement

Guest emos

Don't make the assumption that people haven't studied the line-up or listened to them. Your on a forum where a lot of folks take their music seriously. That said, people don't expect to go to bella and have to research about 90% of the bands playing. Little bands should be the acts that provide the spark and excitement and the what will they be like live conversations.

They shouldn't have to be carrying the festival.

Don't make the assumption that people haven't studied the line-up or listened to them. Your on a forum where a lot of folks take their music seriously. That said, people don't expect to go to bella and have to research about 90% of the bands playing. Little bands should be the acts that provide the spark and excitement and the what will they be like live conversations.

They shouldn't have to be carrying the festival.

On the Belladrum efest page it says that Texas and Deacon Blue are joint headliners on the Friday and that Kassidy are headlining on Saturday. Is this true? I thought Deacon Blue were headlining on the Saturday while Kassidy were headlining the Hothouse. :blink:

Kenny,

The Bella facebook page has the same question and the reply is that on the main stage, Texas are Friday headliner with the dreadful Deacon Blue are Saturday . Hothouse had Echo & Bunnymen on the Friday and Kassidy on the Saturday.

• 4 weeks later...

Sums it up pretty well, it is a great place to take kids. As much as I try to justify why I should go, I go to the website, look at the line up and think of shoving in two days to see Frank Turner. Seriously wonder who has the say in booking bands for Bella this year.

Sad days not even caring about going :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...