Day by Day line up here!

Guest James_SSW

Morning all, here's the latest day by day line up for Summer Sundae including this mornings announcements:

Friday:

2:54 / ADMIRAL FALLOW / BETH JEANS HOUGHTON / BORN RUFFIANS/ BY THE RIVERS / CARAVAN PALACE / GIVERS / GRAHAM COXON / RAGHU DIXIT /SHONEN KNIFE / THE AGITATOR / THE BEES / THE MACCABEES / THE WHYBIRDS / TOOTS AND THE MAYTALS / UNCLE FRANK / VARIOUS CRUELTIES /WOLF PEOPLE

Saturday:

BELLOWHEAD / BENJAMIN FRANCIS LEFTWICH / CHAPEL CLUB / DIONNE BROMFIELD / DIZRAELI AND THE SMALL GODS / FLASHGUNS / HHYMN/ I AM KLOOT / JIM JONES REVUE / KYLA LA GRANGE / LIAM BAILEY / LITTLE COMETS / MAMA ROSIN / NEWTON FAULKNER / PETE AND THE PIRATES / REEF / SHOWADDYWADDY / TEDDY THOMPSON / THE HEARTBREAKS / WILKO JOHNSON / YAAKS

Sunday:

BLOOD RED SHOES / CW STONEKING / DELTA MAID / DRY THE RIVER / DUTCH UNCLES / EXAMPLE / FACTORY FLOOR / JOHN COOPER CLARKE / KITTY DAISY AND LEWIS / MCFLY / SKINNY LISTER / THE ANTLERS / THE BLACK ATLANTIC / THE CUBAN BROTHERS / THE PHANTOM BAND / TOM BAXTER / YOUNG KNIVES

Edited by James_SSW

I can't work Friday out - we know the Maccabees are headlining, but Toots and Coxon are high end and Shonen Knife and the Bees would near be up the top of the bill too, possibly Born Ruffians as well as hyped Americans. My guess would be Toots-Bees outside with Coxon headlining the hall (and clashing with most of the Maccabees' set).

As nobody else has mentioned it Blood Red Shoes, the Antlers, the Phantom Band and Factory Floor are on the DiS stage.

I can't work Friday out - we know the Maccabees are headlining, but Toots and Coxon are high end and Shonen Knife and the Bees would near be up the top of the bill too, possibly Born Ruffians as well as hyped Americans. My guess would be Toots-Bees outside with Coxon headlining the hall (and clashing with most of the Maccabees' set).

As nobody else has mentioned it Blood Red Shoes, the Antlers, the Phantom Band and Factory Floor are on the DiS stage.

Still some acts to be announced for the DiS stage on the Sunday, so it should get even better.

At the risk of starting a rumour, both Warpaint and The Vaccines are represented by Coda and The Vaccines appear to have the whole weekend free, while Warpaint have a free day on the Sunday and are around Europe all summer...