£40

Guest MadCampingNut

my mate who booked the initial deposit has just got an email from seetickets saying that i havent paid my balance in time and due a refund of £40, even though I have a confirmation email saying I have paid and the money has left my bank account.

I'm so confused!!!!

We have the same, I booked five tickets but only paid for four and one of the people paid for has an e-mail! I think that the e-mail goes to the person whos reg number was put in first. Can anyone confirm this before I make a fool of myself and ring see tickets please?

i spoke with them today. whoever had their details in first becomes the lead ticket (me)and thats who the email refers to, even though I'm fully paid up. i was able to get mine confirmed and they forwarded me another confirmation email.

It won't do any harm to speak with them even to put you at ease

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I STILL havn't had 2 x £40 I'm due back off see tickets. It's so hard to get through to them too, if you still havn't got yours back you can go on see tickets and track your tickets & at the bottom of the page it allows you to send an email enquiry to them : )

I cancelled a fully paid for ticket about 2 weeks ago, I phoned See yesterday and the chap on the other end of the phone said that all the tickets had been sent for printing at the start of April and they needed the tickets to come back and be destroyed for the refund to go through.