Location announced...

Guest bunter

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hope the owners won't change there mind again and the festival will go ahead in Norfolk.

Altough I can't go this year, I really wish for the oragnisers that everything goes well because I'm sure that the oraginasers put their hearts and souls innit.

In fact it's one of the best festival I've ever been to the vibe there was so special and the fact that theere was no corporate sponserships attached with it makes it even better

2 venues have pulled out, it could easy be 3. They are obviously doing something wrong especially given that Biggleswade has other fests on throughout the year which run fine year after year. It looks to me as if Glade arent making it clear whenever they get it booked up exactly what kind of festival this is, then a few weeks down the line the venue finds out about the bass, clientele, drugs, drink driving possibilities, etc and they shit themselves and pull out.

Isnt it just a bit strange how Glade are not giving out reasons for the venues pulling out?

I know how they feel though, I hired a brewery a couple of weeks ago and tried to get some mates round for a boozeathon and I couldnt manage that either... :O

This country is backwards, we still have rock gigs & commercial events populated by chavs so why the opposition to an event catering for electronic music enthusiasts? Oh wait, it;s the hippy roots, isn't it. All the village idiot nimbys are scared of hippies aren't they. They know where they stand with yer local chav.

How stupid that these people pull out especially in times like these. We should be allowed to go out once a year & enjoy music, I think we've earned that right. We keep the wheels turning just the same as the village idiot nimbys, so give us a reason for doing so. We're not slaves & should be allowed to let our hair down once a year. NOTHING that goes on at a festival is going to bring about world war three, it's only a festival.

Why do we bow down to the village idiot nimby? We probably contribute more, on account of the village idiot nimby being selfish.

Hope Glade manage to steer a path through all this backwardness this year.

Same for me, one of the best festivals I've ever been to. Even though the Matterly Bowl wasn't a great location, still had an awesome time there. Glade production really do put a lot of love into their festival.

Not sure I like the early June timeslot though. Would prefer it later in the year, and a bit further away from Glasto.

• 2 weeks later...