2nd wave of acts announced

Guest 5co77ie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DMH have put out a flyer with all stage splits listed - I can't find it on the SSW website, but it looks like the main slots have been filled, with the exception of Sunday indoors between Factory Floor and Everything Everything.Post-posting note; Looks like it's Warpaint.

CW Stoneking isn't listed anymore.

There's also a site map.

Too much info to list in a posting - pull your finger out DMH and get it onto the website! ;)

Edited by LeeRaynor

If thats the split then they've done a storming job! Very very happy with how thas turned out. Especially now that warpaint have been added. The line up is looking storming, and i've still not listened to all the bands

Yes it is. I have the flyer - more of a leaflet, really - here with me. Some quick highlights:

FRIDAY: Maccabees-Coxon-Bees on main stage, Toots headlining the hall, Shonen Knife head Rising (oddly), Uncle Frank and Raghu Dixit at the top of Musician

SATURDAY: Main stage: Newton Faulkner, Reef, Bellowhead, Kissmet, Beth Jeans Houghton, Showaddywaddy, I Am In Love. Now that's eclecticism. I Am Kloot headline the hall, Pete & the Pirates Rising, Teddy Thompson Musician

SUNDAY: McFly, Example, Cuban Brothers, Young Knives main. DiS you know. Dry The River head Rising, Kitty Daisy & Lewis Musician, John Cooper Clarke in the comedy tent

In fact, now I've got time and the day/stage splits are up on the artist pages I'll type up all the details:

Friday

Main: Maccabees, Graham Coxon, The Bees, Givers

Indoor: Toots & The Maytals, Portico Quartet, King Creosote & Jon Hopkins, The Agitator, Admiral Fallow, Elliott Morris

Rising: Shonen Knife, Born Ruffians, Wolf People, 2:54, Various Cruelties

Musician: Uncle Frank, Raghu Dixit, By The Rivers, The Whybirds, Elizabeth Cornish, Martin Brown, Kieran Hebden (not that one), Rhett Barrow

Saturday

Main: Newton Faulkner, Reef, Bellowhead, Kissmet, Beth Jeans Houghton, Showaddywaddy, I Am In Love

Indoor: I Am Kloot, Chapel Club, Jim Jones Revue, Wilko Johnson, Benjamin Francis Leftwich, The Heartbreaks, Flashguns, Hhymn, You Slut!

Rising: Pete & The Pirates, Little Comets, Liam Bailey, Yaaks, Dionne Bromfield, Kyla La Grange, We Three And The Death Rattle

Musician: Teddy Thompson, Dizraeli and the Small Gods, Mama Rosin, The Paradimes, Gallery 47, Kitty MacFarlane, Davenport Folk, Kirkland Turn, The Daydream Club, Humblehe

Sunday

Main: McFly, Example, The Cuban Brothers, Young Knives, Maniere Des Bohemians, My First Tooth

Indoor: Blood Red Shoes, Everything Everything, Warpaint, Factory Floor, The Phantom Band, The Antlers, Dark Dark Horse, Silent Devices

Rising: Dry The River, Ben Howard, Dutch Uncles, Other Lives, The Black Atlantic, Tom Williams & The Boat, The Swiines

Musician: Kitty Daisy & Lewis, Tom Baxter, Skinny Lister, The Pierces, Delta Maid, Austin Francis Connection, Joel Owen & the Antoine Band, Martha Bean