best youtube vids

Ed209

Whos Olly Murs?

:dontknow:

fuck knows, but by shit he's a popular man. Massive crowds at T in the Park for him, and him and - gawd help us all - Tulisa sold out GuilFest this year.

Mind you Tulisa was a no-show, she cancelled 30 minutes before she was due on stage. Supposedly she was "unwell", but the papers in the previous 24 hours had been full of stories of her in the piss in Ibiza celebrating her birthday so she was either still pissed or too hung-over to perform.

And thank fuck for that. My ears loved that. :lol:

fuck knows, but by shit he's a popular man. Massive crowds at T in the Park for him, and him and - gawd help us all - Tulisa sold out GuilFest this year.

Mind you Tulisa was a no-show, she cancelled 30 minutes before she was due on stage. Supposedly she was "unwell", but the papers in the previous 24 hours had been full of stories of her in the piss in Ibiza celebrating her birthday so she was either still pissed or too hung-over to perform.

And thank fuck for that. My ears loved that. :lol:

Didn't even know she could "sing"? Thought she was just eye candy for idiots in that shit band.

Didn't even know she could "sing"? Thought she was just eye candy for idiots in that shit band.

I've been unfortunate enough to see N-Dubz twice, and both times it was like the worst karaoke version you;'d hear in a pub, dreadful stuff. None of them could hold a note.

As for eye candy, some people are needing an eye test. It reminds me of the moment in time when people were posting on these forums that Kelly Osbourne was hot. :lol:

As for eye candy, some people are needing an eye test.

Should've been "eye candy". She doesn't register with me. Wasn't she recently voted sexiest women in the world or something?!

It reminds me of the moment in time when people were posting on these forums that Kelly Osbourne was hot. :lol:

Ah Jesus.

GuilFest's saving grace this year was this....

Every time I see Chic I'm reminded of just how much Nile Rodgers owned the 80s.

Playing here in a few weeks! :D

Edited by The Nal

• 2 weeks later...