Jump to content
Ed209

best youtube vids

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

 

telling me video unavailable :(  (an error occurred)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, feral chile said:

telling me video unavailable :(  (an error occurred)

Not sure why that should be, because I'm posting it the usual way that I post off Youtube. I'll have another go. Has this worked?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Not sure why that should be, because I'm posting it the usual way that I post off Youtube. I'll have another go. Has this worked?

 

 

yes, this one works, thanks Yog. though not sure why my earlier reply didn't get posted. tech error on my part no doubt.

Using multiple devices produces different results here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, feral chile said:

yes, this one works, thanks Yog. though not sure why my earlier reply didn't get posted. tech error on my part no doubt.

Using multiple devices produces different results here.

Hello feral.

Not sure what earlier post you are on about, other than to say that I, obviously, saw the one that said that you couldn't see the footage of my last post. I am unable to use multiple devices. I have just got a new mobile phone after not having one for at least three months. I can really take or leave the need for immediate communication phone wise. That said, computer wise, it's evidently a bit different. I've just had to send a whack of money to my stepson in Germany, so that he can come home immediately, as he's had a non recoverable  argument with his now ex girlfriend over there. And this is the bloke who was screaming in to my face and being aggressive to me at Xmas. I need my head testing. But then again, I think we all know that!¬

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello feral.

Not sure what earlier post you are on about, other than to say that I, obviously, saw the one that said that you couldn't see the footage of my last post. I am unable to use multiple devices. I have just got a new mobile phone after not having one for at least three months. I can really take or leave the need for immediate communication phone wise. That said, computer wise, it's evidently a bit different. I've just had to send a whack of money to my stepson in Germany, so that he can come home immediately, as he's had a non recoverable  argument with his now ex girlfriend over there. And this is the bloke who was screaming in to my face and being aggressive to me at Xmas. I need my head testing. But then again, I think we all know that!¬

I posted that I could now see it on my phone, but although I could see the video, I couldn't submit my post! 

it's probably my incompetence rather than the site, my pc won't let me watch videos suddenly.

Ah family. Can't live with them can't kill them.

Edited by feral chile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forget my post above. If you want to know how that works, it's because ALL the cards are changed / different when you see your 'missing' card. Very clever.

This is much more important. Much more. To me, it represents a parable. We could be like this to each other, but are not. I'm as guilty, if not more guilty, than the next person of failure in this area. Why, I wonder? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎22‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 4:00 AM, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Forget my post above. If you want to know how that works, it's because ALL the cards are changed / different when you see your 'missing' card. Very clever.

This is much more important. Much more. To me, it represents a parable. We could be like this to each other, but are not. I'm as guilty, if not more guilty, than the next person of failure in this area. Why, I wonder? 

 

Bystander effect/diffused responsiblity. You might think someone more qualified than you is bound to step up. or others' inaction makes you think you don't need to act. fear of litigation or making things worse/not knowing what to do.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bystander_effect

Wiki goes through the theory and possible reasons for group inactivity.

WARNING - the real life examples that triggered the research are upsetting, and are at the end of the article.

Edited by feral chile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I understand that there are several levels of irony attached to my posting of this (see below), but overall it's an important message, and worthy of consideration, in my opinion;

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I like the sound of a Welsh choir. Even though I don't understand a word of it, it's quite moving. You can feel the pride.

I don't understand it either. Our old headmaster used to run assemblies like choir rehearsal. He used to wear his gown and conduct us with his cane. Boys and girls did different bits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×