best youtube vids

Ed209

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I've never tried cocaine. My friend and I were in a pub once, apparently it's a bit notorious. We went outside for her to have a cig, and this lad got kicked out, and was going mental, kicking and throwing himself at the door. His mates came out, said, "don't mind him, he's coked up".

We're not particularly delicate types, but he was well scary, oblivious to damaging himself, completely out of control. The barman eventually found an opportunity to beckon us back inside when he was distracted, and the police picked him up. You could hear him smashing himself around in the police van.

It kind of put me off.

1 hour ago, feral chile said:

I've never tried cocaine. My friend and I were in a pub once, apparently it's a bit notorious. We went outside for her to have a cig, and this lad got kicked out, and was going mental, kicking and throwing himself at the door. His mates came out, said, "don't mind him, he's coked up".

We're not particularly delicate types, but he was well scary, oblivious to damaging himself, completely out of control. The barman eventually found an opportunity to beckon us back inside when he was distracted, and the police picked him up. You could hear him smashing himself around in the police van.

It kind of put me off.

I used to have a bad coke habit. I never went off like that though, and nor have I seen anybody I know who takes it do such a thing. That said, if you over use it you can get paranoid and make up loads of shit in your head, which has no bearing to reality. Well, that's my experience in any case. Apart from that, there's a further two problems with coke - (1) It's very moorish and (2) it's expensive. The thing is, when you start on it you don't get a very long lived high off it, so you take more, and then more, and then you run out and go buy more, and so the process goes on. Before you know it you've spent a small fortune on the stuff. 

If you've survived this long without it, I'd advise carrying on as is, rather than experimenting with it. Let's face it, the very worst case scenario is that you are going to actually really like it. It's at that point you're up sheet creek.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2020 at 12:27 PM, Mr Nasty said:

Exploring with Jake

I've been watching exploring with jake. Goes on mad adventures around the north west exploring abandoned places.

Big up the old efests people 👋

Thanks for posting. Can't look at those now, but will do so in the near future. Well, I say that - what I mean is, I'll look at the cannabis farm one, and if it tickles my fancy I'll watch another, and so on. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...