best youtube vids

Ed209

10 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Wow, you can move then can't you feral. If I tried to dance like that, bits of me would drop off. I did used to be able to dance (in my youth), but don't dance anymore. I'd like to, but just know that I can't pull it off. I can't even dad dance. 

Nah it's just hairdancing mostly with a bit of flailing :lol:

(1 minute in....like a mirror :lol:)

Edited by feral chile

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2019 at 6:01 PM, feral chile said:

:crying:

It's almost a racing certainty that I'll die before my wife does, but you never know. There are the occasional times when I think about such things, but I try not to. However, in those moments, those horror filled moments, I wonder if I could carry on like the bloke in the footage. My conclusion is always the same, in that I don't believe that I could carry on. I really don't know how people do it. What's the point of continuing in agony. Nothing, not even time, could take away the sorrow.

There's an old bloke around the corner from us. My wife said hello to him once, and just started chatting to him. He told her that his wife had died, that he has a son, but doesn't see him very much, and that he lives elsewhere. My wife said that he must miss seeing his son. The bloke's response was to say ' yes, but not as much as I miss my wife'. He then started to cry. My wife hugged and hugged him, and told him to knock on our door if he ever felt lonely and wanted a chat.

I saw him the other day, as I was driving in to the yard area next to our house. I decided not to go straight in to the house, but to wait and linger around my open boot, so that I could say hello to him. I've heard to a lonely OAP, that any interaction can mean a lot to them. So, anyway, he walks past and I say hello, and we get chatting. I repeated my wife's suggestion that should he ever need a chat then to just knock on our door because we're always up for a chat. He mentioned that he remembered my wife, that it was very kind of us, and then he walked off. We haven't had a knock since mind. 

Anyway, why do I mention the last bit. It's because I seriously don't think that I could do what he is doing. I reckon I'd want to gamble on there being an after life, and go after my misses. I don't believe my family or friends could stop me - apart from one friend. He's spiritual, and has said that if I topped myself, then I'd only have to come back to 'serve my time' here in another life. A little bit annoying that prospect. Other than that it's a toss up between my head on a railway track, and jumping off a high rise building. The former would be instantaneous death, which appeals. The later also appeals (in a demented kind of way) because I feel that I could really get one last dance in on the way down. There would be enough time to really throw some shapes!

Anyway, the afore mentioned wife is calling me now, so must dash.

PS - I applied to talk to OAP's on a voluntary basis with Age UK. When I told them that I had a couple of criminal convictions I never heard from them again. Such a waste really, as one was only a drug conviction, and the other more serious one, an aberration on my life long MO.

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

It's almost a racing certainty that I'll die before my wife does, but you never know. There are the occasional times when I think about such things, but I try not to. However, in those moments, those horror filled moments, I wonder if I could carry on like the bloke in the footage. My conclusion is always the same, in that I don't believe that I could carry on. I really don't know how people do it. What's the point of continuing in agony. Nothing, not even time, could take away the sorrow.

There's an old bloke around the corner from us. My wife said hello to him once, and just started chatting to him. He told her that his wife had died, that he has a son, but doesn't see him very much, and that he lives elsewhere. My wife said that he must miss seeing his son. The bloke's response was to say ' yes, but not as much as I miss my wife'. He then started to cry. My wife hugged and hugged him, and told him to knock on our door if he ever felt lonely and wanted a chat.

I saw him the other day, as I was driving in to the yard area next to our house. I decided not to go straight in to the house, but to wait and linger around my open boot, so that I could say hello to him. I've heard to a lonely OAP, that any interaction can mean a lot to them. So, anyway, he walks past and I say hello, and we get chatting. I repeated my wife's suggestion that should he ever need a chat then to just knock on our door because we're always up for a chat. He mentioned that he remembered my wife, that it was very kind of us, and then he walked off. We haven't had a knock since mind. 

Anyway, why do I mention the last bit. It's because I seriously don't think that I could do what he is doing. I reckon I'd want to gamble on there being an after life, and go after my misses. I don't believe my family or friends could stop me - apart from one friend. He's spiritual, and has said that if I topped myself, then I'd only have to come back to 'serve my time' here in another life. A little bit annoying that prospect. Other than that it's a toss up between my head on a railway track, and jumping off a high rise building. The former would be instantaneous death, which appeals. The later also appeals (in a demented kind of way) because I feel that I could really get one last dance in on the way down. There would be enough time to really throw some shapes!

Anyway, the afore mentioned wife is calling me now, so must dash.

PS - I applied to talk to OAP's on a voluntary basis with Age UK. When I told them that I had a couple of criminal convictions I never heard from them again. Such a waste really, as one was only a drug conviction, and the other more serious one, an aberration on my life long MO.

I feel the same way. This is the story behind the video

https://www.bigissue.com/culture/the-story-behind-lewis-and-peter-capaldis-hit-organ-donation-music-video/

The video above that one is a jokey one, if you need a mood lifted after this one!

That's if you can understand Valleys accents!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello feral,

I don't know if it did or didn't, but kind of went with the positive of the footage and that it did.

Hope you are well.  :)

Chilling thanks yog.

Hope you and your loved ones are also well :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...