best youtube vids

Ed209

I don't speak Welsh fluently, but I'm a bit snobby about 'yacky da' which is really 'iechyd da', so googled a video for Welsh pronunciation. Anyway, I found this little gem. I want to start including 'man a man a monkey in my Wenglish vocabulary :D

20 hours ago, feral chile said:

Awesome.

Yes, it does speak volumes. I posted it, lest 'we' forget. By 'we' I mean those who have had privilege bestowed up on them at some point. Some aspects of my early life were quite hard / harsh, but even then, is nothing compared to what others experience. To experience poverty, abuse, the whole gambit of negativeness, and still put your hand up as a decent person - well that takes big hairy bollocks, that does. Or big hairy snatch, if you're not a bloke!

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Well whatever he said, I don't think he'll be repeating it again. That was a fairly substantial right hook she gave him. 

A colleague came to work one day intensely proud of his girlfriend.

On a crowded train, where she was standing packed in the aisles, she felt a hand on her bum. She grabbed it, held it up above her head, shouting, 'whose hand is this on my arse'.

Respect!

Edited by feral chile
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, feral chile said:

A colleague came to work one day intensely proud of his girlfriend.

On a crowded train, where she was standing packed in the aisles, she felt a hand on her bum. She grabbed it, held it up above her head, shouting, 'whose hand is this on my arse'.

Respect!

Fair play to her for humiliating him. Only got what he deserved

53 minutes ago, feral chile said:

That's evil!

I'm not exactly one for pranks, but I did like that one. What an incredible feeling those people must have experienced as they walked out the door of the portaloo. You'd just be so nonplussed that you'd question your own sanity / fear that you've gone through some sort of worm hole in the time / space continuum .

33 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I'm not exactly one for pranks, but I did like that one. What an incredible feeling those people must have experienced as they walked out the door of the portaloo. You'd just be so nonplussed that you'd question your own sanity / fear that you've gone through some sort of worm hole in the time / space continuum .

Yes you would. And it was so funny when they apologised and went back in the loo :rofl:

15 minutes ago, feral chile said:

And it was so funny when they apologised and went back in the loo :rofl:

It's an understandable reaction, but a completely mad thing to do at the same time. That one older bloke was amazing - he just apologized immediately and went back in to the portaloo without being asked to. God knows what was going through his mind. 

12 hours ago, feral chile said:

I think I've mentioned before how word of my dancing gets around. See the guy in red on the stage? This is eerily like me, all my best moves right there :lol:

Wow, you can move then can't you feral. If I tried to dance like that, bits of me would drop off. I did used to be able to dance (in my youth), but don't dance anymore. I'd like to, but just know that I can't pull it off. I can't even dad dance.