Reading Line-up 2011

Guest Georgia__

Welcome to the forums Georgia, prepare to have your predictions pulled apart (it's what we all do!)

Foo Fighters won't headline because the R&L have said their headliners won't be headlining anywhere else and Foos are headling Isle Of Wight, they wouldn't play any lower than headliner and they're also playing Isle Of Wight as an England & Wales festival exclusive.

Kasabian won't headline because the R&L have said their headliners won't be headlining anywhere else and they're headling Isle Of Wight, and wouldn't play any lower than headliner.

AC/DC won't headline as they're extrodinarily expensive and when they headlined Download last year they insisted on having a whole different stage all to themselves, and R&L wouldn't have that.

Green Day would only headline, but aren't this year.

As jump said, White Stripes have split up.

MCR and 30STM seem to be good shouts for this year, MCR headlining and 30STM second/third down.

Vampire Weekend and Avenged Sevenfold are possibilities I guess, no higher than third from top though.

• 2 weeks later...

Thats pretty much an ok lineup for me.

Foo fighters and avenged, yeah they're ok I guess.

White stripes? ish, I'd probably see kasabian.

I'd like to see ACDC for sure, but Greenday could never follow that (especially if they played any of their newer pretentious pop faggotry stuff).

And MCR? Really?

I'm pretty sure Muse, Greenday and Madness are there this year, sum41 has been rumoured but there is huge speculation on that front. Bring on monday.

Thats pretty much an ok lineup for me.

Foo fighters and avenged, yeah they're ok I guess.

White stripes? ish, I'd probably see kasabian.

I'd like to see ACDC for sure, but Greenday could never follow that (especially if they played any of their newer pretentious pop faggotry stuff).

And MCR? Really?

I'm pretty sure Muse, Greenday and Madness are there this year, sum41 has been rumoured but there is huge speculation on that front. Bring on monday.

alot of people are saying the strokes will headline? i thought any acts chosen to headline would not be able to headline any other festival? the strokes are headlining benicassim (fib), does the rule not apply because its a spanish festival or what?