Life Returns..........

Guest Delboy71

I need to wear something completely and utterly outstanding. So thats not a UV jacket, bunny ears, fairy wings, cowboy hats or Michelin Man costumes then..............

Nope, usual goth attire for me I think. Though I gotta say, I wasnt too goth last year.. I had a murderdolls hoodie, and a free hugs t-shirt and the obligatory black eyes... and green wellies. Ask everyone with green wellies if they are CeeCee. Even the blokes.

Nope, usual goth attire for me I think. Though I gotta say, I wasnt too goth last year.. I had a murderdolls hoodie, and a free hugs t-shirt and the obligatory black eyes... and green wellies. Ask everyone with green wellies if they are CeeCee. Even the blokes.

I am one of those people who NEEDS hugs. Especially after midnight. You will find me by said ice cream van sobbing "please hug me" whilst bopping to whatever tunage I can hear.

I remember you used to be able to go out n it was perfectly ok to hug randomers... now the scene has changed, I can't hug anyone coz they spent 38729 hours straightening their hair. THat makes me a sad panda.

What happened to the dance music scene? I was at a drum n bass thing the other night and the kiddos started a mosh pit. Grim times all round. Let me get my groove on kiddies.

Thought id say hey, will be my second creamfields this summer and I cant wait :) Going hospitality this time though, got about 7 of us going and tickets purchased.

I popped on here a little last year, but thought i'd get to know you lot properly this year and hopefully see you out there

To be honest, it really comes into its own if the weather's a bit dodgy as it's somewhere to shelter with nice clean toilets. I don't camp so can't comment on that side of things but the main advantages are the area itself and the toilets. The priority parking and entry are useful, particularly if you arrive at the same time as loads of others, and the free food is ok. I would never do it any other way but then i'm old and my proper raving days were over in the mid 90's!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Tiesto vs Chemical Brothers is going to be a toughie for any fan after a great end to the Saturday night. Wonder where the positioning of the North Stage is going to be in comparison to the Main Stage?!

Speaking of Chemical Brothers, think I’m going to find myself in a group torn between Chemical Brothers vs Coldplay clash at Glasto – what to do, aarrghh! :lol: