Life Returns..........

Guest Delboy71

Im so excited for Friday! Even more so for August Bank Holiday! Hotel for friday night has been booked - as im from London.

Slightly worried tho no mention of Hospitality this year on the website?! Hopefully all other tickets will be released when the early bird stops on Friday.

25 weeks to go!!!!!

Im so excited for Friday! Even more so for August Bank Holiday! Hotel for friday night has been booked - as im from London.

Slightly worried tho no mention of Hospitality this year on the website?! Hopefully all other tickets will be released when the early bird stops on Friday.

25 weeks to go!!!!!

The 2 stages are probably to allow the amount of people that want to get to Tiesto but also allowing a different stage for the Chems and possible some TBA non DJ acts? Not really sure but looking forward to finding out! You in hospitality this year mate? If so i'll keep my eyes peeled :D

Well I have purchased my hospitality weekend camping tickets!!! Cant flipping wait. Creamfields is thee best weekend party of the year!!!

All I need to remember this year is:

- Don’t over pack as the trek to the camp site takes forever and in some parts are uphill!!!

- Remember to pray for sunshine and NO rain.

I'm waiting for the Hopitality without Camping got go on sale. Sun is a definite requirement this year although i'm not going to hold me breath. The weather has been reasonable most years although it was a bit dodgy on the Sunday two years ago.... :unsure:

Guest musiclove123

Oh dear...Chems, Tiesto and PVD all at the same time? Nightmare clashes if I was still interested in going to the festival. Something is seriously lacking though in terms of atmosphere is just not hippy enough for a Glasto veteran! :lol: They seriously need to put Tiesto back into a tent like in 2008-the sound on the main stage is dreadful. Enjoy all

Edited by musiclove123

Oh dear...Chems, Tiesto and PVD all at the same time? Nightmare clashes if I was still interested in going to the festival. Something is seriously lacking though in terms of atmosphere is just not hippy enough for a Glasto veteran! :lol: They seriously need to put Tiesto back into a tent like in 2008-the sound on the main stage is dreadful. Enjoy all

Guest musiclove123

PVD won't be on at the same time as the other two. The stages will finish earlier than PVD's tent so it's likely that PVD will be on later than Chems and Tiesto. The reason Tiesto is outdoors is due to the numbers wanting to see him but I agree that the atmosphere was better when he was inside. The sound on the main Stage ruined Prodigy for me a few years ago but then i'm too old to be trying to get up front so maybe that's my problem!! :P

Remember though, that there have to be clashes otherwise you end up with most of the people in the same places all night. It's part of the experience trying to decide who to see along with randomly dropping into tents and seeing someone new that you wouldn't normally have bothered with :D

Edited by musiclove123

I wasn't that far from the front and the sound just didn't seem to hit us properly for Tiesto-it was very poor and meant the atmosphere for an otherwise amazing DJ was ruined somewhat. I think the wind was also carrying the sound all over the place so sounded very dodgy indeed

I'll be gutted having to choose between tiesto and the chemical brothers....... but i think... probably.... Tiesto... maybe? The Chemical Brothers maybe? Ah f**k it, f**k both of them, I'll just go and dance to whatever tunes they are playing on the waltzers at that time...

I'll be gutted having to choose between tiesto and the chemical brothers....... but i think... probably.... Tiesto... maybe? The Chemical Brothers maybe? Ah f**k it, f**k both of them, I'll just go and dance to whatever tunes they are playing on the waltzers at that time...

why have we not met yet??? Thats prety much what my Creamfields involved after 1am...

"you're from where...? where??? Poland???? I live over there... yeah... see that tree... yeah lad... yeah... well, not by the tree, but sort of...!"