Y Not Festival 2011

Guest andrewmac

Headliners: Maximo Park, The Go! Team

Dinosaur Pile Up, Tribes, Beans on Toast, The Anomalies, Swimming, King Pleasure and The Biscuit Boys, The Milk, Tellison, Karima Francis, Stagecoach,All The Young, Dutch Uncles, Admiral Fallow, Films Of Colour, Dave Mcphearson, Jake Morley, Red Track

and These Mortal Cities (Local unsigned act, winner of a Facebook Vote)

I created this years Y-not on Songkick too, so I'll keep that up to date as well.

Y-Not 2011 Songkick

Edited by themangus

Nothing I've heard - but even rumours could be so off the mark at this stage, the Go! team came from f**king nowhere to be announced. Still 60ish acts to be announced, plenty of opportunity for this year to get good.

I'm keeping an eye on it anyway, would like another fest to fit in this year and Y-Not has a good reputation from the people I know who've gone.

Dutch Uncles, Admiral Fallow, Films Of Colour, Dave Mcphearson, Jake Morley, Red Track

We're also announced last night apparently, didn't hear the radio show myself though - so I'm going by a post on the y-not fest facebook wall from people who did hear it. Admiral Fallow is a big win, love their album a tonne.

• 1 month later...

Im going :) Went last year its a cracking little festival!

• 3 weeks later...

Tinks told me about this fest last year, can't make it this year but seems she ain't impressed this year as im not too, hope next year is better as might pop along

Maximo Park is a huge headliner and Id defo be up for that, Go Team I like, Feeder are dull as f**k as a headliner, and the rest of the bill is just meh.

Next year Id love Bat For Lashes to get booked.

• 4 weeks later...

Tinks told me about this fest last year, can't make it this year but seems she ain't impressed this year as im not too, hope next year is better as might pop along

Maximo Park is a huge headliner and Id defo be up for that, Go Team I like, Feeder are dull as f**k as a headliner, and the rest of the bill is just meh.

Next year Id love Bat For Lashes to get booked.

• 8 months later...