Cancelling ticket :'(

Guest samlynch84

I spent 4 hours trying to get tickets for me and my boyfriend....we broke up last week. I'm devastated I have to cancel my Glastonbury tickets. I've tried to find a way around it but there doesn't seem to be one. I can't bring myself to cancel them :'( is there no way of me changing his ticket???

On the website I found somewhere that if you cancel one the other automatically gets cancelled as well because it's the same booking.

We've only paid for the deposit so I would have to buy both tickets. I'm not bothered we split lol. Been wanting to leave him since December but was holding out for Glasto lmao x

I don't think you'd have to buy both tickets. Merely pay for the rest of your ticket. When he doesn't pay the rest of his ticket, it will be cancelled, but it is highly unlikely your fully paid ticket would also be cancelled.

On the website I found somewhere that if you cancel one the other automatically gets cancelled as well because it's the same booking.

We've only paid for the deposit so I would have to buy both tickets. I'm not bothered we split lol. Been wanting to leave him since December but was holding out for Glasto lmao x

Sam, going on your own to Glastonbury can feel a bit daunting, but don't let it put you off. Lots of people go on their own, and you can camp with people from here, who are a big friendly bunch.

I felt nervous before going on my own to last year's Glastonbury, so went to Bearded Theory festival in May to meet up with some eFesters. You could invest the £40 you get back from your ex's deposit in a Bearded Theory ticket (they're only £70), then at least you will know a few faces before Glastonbury.

Sam, going on your own to Glastonbury can feel a bit daunting, but don't let it put you off. Lots of people go on their own, and you can camp with people from here, who are a big friendly bunch.

I felt nervous before going on my own to last year's Glastonbury, so went to Bearded Theory festival in May to meet up with some eFesters. You could invest the £40 you get back from your ex's deposit in a Bearded Theory ticket (they're only £70), then at least you will know a few faces before Glastonbury.

There's a thread about it here too:

/index.php?showtopic=153217">http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=153217

It's May 13th-15th, in Derbyshire, Athlete, Alabama 3, The Waterboys and Wagner from XFactor are performing, amongst others. It's a great, friendly, small festival and the perfect warm-up for Festival season.

so is it the case that if you paid the deposit on both and cancel his you automatically get his deposit back?

I'm asking this as I have paid the deposit for a mate who owes my dad money and isn't forthcoming with the payment which is now long over due. I was going to give him till first week in april to pay him or cancel his ticket on him because if he turns up with the £150 for glasto it will be going straight to my dad.