Alchemy festival 16th - 18th September 2011

Guest Alchemy Festival

Alchemy festival 16th - 18th September - set in a wildlife reserve in Lincolnshire

AlchemySeptFrontFinalCMYK2webpages.jpgAlchemySeptRearFinalCMYK2webpages.jpg

Over 100 bands and DJ's

Sat headliner tbc

Here and Now

Zion Train

Nik Turner's Outriders of Apocalypse

Radical Dance Faction

Rythmites

Banco de Gaia

Tarantism

Monster Celidh Band

Akahum

ZubZub

Sprocket

New Groove Formation

The Horn the Hunt

Flutatious

Lorraine

Zen Bicycle Band

Undertone DJ's - Bass culture tent

Deviant Species

Scorb

Squid Inc

Belle Blue

Zetan Spore

Lunarsonic

undertone.jpg

Edited by Alchemy Festival

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Foraging and homebrew classes

Earthbound Misfits

The Earth Bound Misfits is a small tribe of people from all walks of life whom share a passion of Street Theatre, Circus & Vaudeville Performance arts. Primarily we are jugglers but you will see this is just one of the avant-garde art forms we perform and teach.

Biography

The Earth Bound Misfits have been providing quality performances and circus workshops since the turn of 1997. The team are all from different walks of life and backgrounds, they have over 30 years performing and teaching experience between them and are very passionate about their art forms and the benefits it has to offer young and old alike.

We also provide one of the North of England’s highest quality mobile circus skill workshops. Covering many skills and following the highest codes of practice set out by the National Association of Youth Circus.

You Can Try Your Hand At One of the Following Skills:

* Juggling (scarves, balls, rings, clubs)

* Plate spinning, Yo-yo, Diabolo

* Devil & Rhythm Sticks

* Unicycle, Globe walking, Poi, Astro jax

* Stilt walking

* Rola Bola (teeter board)

* Cigar boxes, Clowning

* Performing, Balancing skills, Character acting

* Street Theatre Techniques

Disclaimer:

Before going any further by law we are obliged to bring to you attention this warning from the Ministry of Circus:

All circus and street theatre arts are highly addictive and should notbe tried or attempted by anyone with weak wills or addictive traits to their personality.

Earth Bound Misfits Ltd are not responsible for the addiction of the human race to circus and street theatre however we do provide a support service and drop in center so you can discuss your problems with like minded folk.

static_button.jpg

Performance skills:

Juggling, Diabolo, Devil stick, Fire juggling/eating/breathing,Unicycling, Giraffe Unicycling, Fire devil-stick, Fire staff, Fire poi,Fire club swinging, Knife/axe and other sharp object juggling, Stilt-walking, Escapology (straight jacket escape) Rolla bola (teeterboard), Comedy, Walkabout, Bikes of all shapes and sizes.

walkabout_button.jpg

Plus much more!

workshop_smaller.jpg

For both adults and children.

Buzzy Beats childrens workshops

Music workshop & storytime

Play real instruments show your skill or try something new. From hand percussion, harp, guitar to drum kit make some music or noise!

Make your own instruments out of junk and learn some music from around the world. Come and calm your little ones down with song and story time for the under 5's ish!

38210_1535328026958_1347564224_1410885_7593157_n.jpg

37743_1535329626998_1347564224_1410896_3572651_n.jpg

35310_1535330907030_1347564224_1410901_5877387_n.jpg

The Italian Job

Pizza Workshops

pizza3.jpgpizza1.jpgpizza2.jpg

Gremlin Trikes

http://www.alchemyfestival.co.uk/Images/gremlin1.jpg

Freindly sherpa services for donations all around the site. Help with all your kit from the car park to the campsite

Early bird tickets are available until midnight on 4th July

Early bird Adult - £50

Under 16's - £12

Family (2 adults and upto 3 under 16's) - £120

Parking £8

Live in vehicle £20

I agree with Midnight Raver .

saw Joy Circuit on the dance stage on Friday and caught them on Saturday night both sets were awesome..

The impossible should also be given a slot as they just blow me away ..I think we will wait before buying our tickets this year ( wait for the full line up )

Toxic

xx

I agree with Midnight Raver .

saw Joy Circuit on the dance stage on Friday and caught them on Saturday night both sets were awesome..

The impossible should also be given a slot as they just blow me away ..I think we will wait before buying our tickets this year ( wait for the full line up )

Toxic

xx

Agree with Mr Toxic albeit more cos I was listening to Joy Circuit's remix album today and via The Impossible's Bearded daytime set. Am told the latter's nigthtime visuals were surpassed even their oddly mesmerizing daytime set.

Mr Alchemist'll Fix It, was thinking today about who else to badger you about for the main event. The following would go down nicely in my opinion:

Dan Arborise on the SoundAwesome stage. Dreamy acoustic type with big hair.

Zion Train as a headliner. Or else Dubdadda playing somewhere.

& Tarantism on the Saturday not Sunday this time. As I won't be driving home the next day. ;)

Edited by Dj Toxic