Got any gigs coming up?

spwan-of-the-devil

Happy Mondays in Herne Bay a week today (with rumours of an aftershow party also).

The Darkness doing "Permission To Land" in full in Folkestone next month.

Derren Brown in Canterbury next July (but may have to offload that if I get a Glasto ticket in the resales).

Godspeed you! Black Emperor at Brixton tomorrow, QOTSA at Wembley on saturday. Nice double header :)

(just got my NIN ticket too :) )

Snap on part of it.

You're in for a treat with GY!BE, their live shows are just incredible. They build and maintain an atmosphere so well, leagues better than they are on record which is saying something.

Snap on part of it.

You're in for a treat with GY!BE, their live shows are just incredible. They build and maintain an atmosphere so well, leagues better than they are on record which is saying something.

Yeah, mega excited about that one. Although I've got to stay stone cold sober, which sucks, sure the music will be intense enough as it is

Yeah, mega excited about that one. Although I've got to stay stone cold sober, which sucks, sure the music will be intense enough as it is

I've got out of the habit of drinking at gigs. Too fucking expensive and I don't want to have to trouble myself with going for a piss. I figure any show I really want to be at it doesn't matter.

I've got out of the habit of drinking at gigs. Too fucking expensive and I don't want to have to trouble myself with going for a piss. I figure any show I really want to be at it doesn't matter.

Agree. Went to an o2 academy on Monday, and it was £4.50 for a can of Red Stripe, down my local supermarket, it's 8 cans of redstripe for £5.99, WHY was there a queue? People are so stupid.

Would have a couple of mates round before the gig, or go to a cheap boozer.

GY!BE were amazing. Like no gig I've been to really. 5 songs in 2hrs ... at volume = very very LOUD!

I don't remember them being that loud either of the times I saw them, ATP's IBYM at Ally Pally or Bristol Anson Rooms. Not compared to say, MBV or Dino Jr.

Still an incredible live experience though. Gutted I couldn't go but couldn't justify travelling to London.

Yeah to be honest Dinosaur Jr win. Never seen MBV. Only other band I've seen above them both is leftfield. Brixton does have fantastic sound though

MBV are just ridiculous, great live two of the times I saw them, only fairly good the other. Heard bad things about them at Green Man this year as well.

Leftfield were a fairly normal volume when I saw them, but that was at that L.E.D. outdoor thing, so I guess that's probably why. I'd love to see them indoors. And yeah, Brixton's sound is cracking.