Got any gigs coming up?

spwan-of-the-devil

Well at least one... tongue.png

Amazingly enough I wasn't the biggest arse there, I was up front and towards my left were a pair of idiots who mentioned the Mercury prize around 5 times and stood the entire time with a camera out and to my right was a girl who is possibly the most shallow c**t in existence, she came with a date who bought the tixs of Ebay for stupid money and she spends the night flirting with a girl who mentioned he was in a band and toured with "massive names" and also said he dumped his girlfriend of 5 years as it was getting too serious and then left with him.

Edited by jump

Amazingly enough I wasn't the biggest arse there, I was up front and towards my left were a pair of idiots who mentioned the Mercury prize around 5 times and stood the entire time with a camera out and to my right was a girl who is possibly the most shallow c**t in existence, she came with a date who bought the tixs of Ebay for stupid money and she spends the night flirting with a girl who mentioned he was in a band and toured with "massive names" and also said he dumped his girlfriend of 5 years as it was getting too serious and then left with him.

Wow you hear the crowd really well at gigs :lol:

The last bit confused me slightly a shallow bitch was on a date with guy but left with a girl? Or maybe another guy? but still that actually happend?! What is wrong with people!

Wow you hear the crowd really well at gigs laugh.png

The last bit confused me slightly a shallow bitch was on a date with guy but left with a girl? Or maybe another guy? but still that actually happend?! What is wrong with people!

Nah it was inbetween the support band (who were pretty good but can't remember what they were called) and Alt J, I was up front near the barrier so literally had no space between me and those people.

The girl left with the guy she just met leaving her date who bought the tixs all alone, as soon as my girlfriend overheard the girl saying to the non-date guy she's on a date yet kept flirting with him she was all ears and kept telling me off for talking to her and she may miss what they are saying.

The girl left with the guy she just met leaving her date who bought the tixs all alone, as soon as my girlfriend overheard the girl saying to the non-date guy she's on a date yet kept flirting with him she was all ears and kept telling me off for talking to her and she may miss what they are saying.

Sickening behaviour.

The Vaccines - 22nd November - Liverpool Guild Of Students

Frank Turner - 29th November - Guildhall Southampton

Frank Turner - 4th December - Bangor Academi

The Courteeners - 7th December - Manchester Arena

Beans On Toast - 8th December - Kraak House - Manchester

Mumford & Sons - 10th December - Manchester Arena

The Black Keys - 11th December - Manchester Arena

Stereophonics - 19th December - Manchester Academy 1

Gary Barlow - 2rd January - Liverpool Philharmonic

Dropkick Murphys - 13th January - HMV Ritz - Manchester

The Courteeners 25th February - o2 Academy Liverpool

Reel Big Fish - 27th February - HMV Ritz - Manchester

Foals - 4th March - O2 Academy Liverpool

Willy Mason 12th March - The Kazimier - Liverpool

Biffy Clyro - 25th March - Manchester Arena

Muse!! 1st June - Etihad Stadium Manchester

Bruce Springsteen - 15th June - Wembley Stadium

Edited by Bobs

Roger FUCKING Waters. 14th September 2013 at wembley FUCKING stadium.

Absolutely over the moon about this. The Wall is one of my top 10 favourite albums, and next to seeing Floyd live (which I never have) this is the best alternative.

Was awesome at the O2 last year. Haven't got tickets for Stadium myself as I'm counting the pennies a bit atm. I'd recommend everyone who's a fan to go though, the whole show is phenomenal.

Wall only though, don't go expecting other tracks.

Was awesome at the O2 last year. Haven't got tickets for Stadium myself as I'm counting the pennies a bit atm. I'd recommend everyone who's a fan to go though, the whole show is phenomenal.

Wall only though, don't go expecting other tracks.

yeah I know, but the wall is rogers baby anyway, its more waters than floyd IMHO.