Got any gigs coming up?

spwan-of-the-devil

I saw Space at the reunion gig in december - was really brilliant actually!!.

Going to see John Power/cast in March - saw him resently and he was excellent even thogh he only played 3 songs.

FUCK!

I had no idea who they were till after they'd split up/too young at the time for them so never got a chance to see them. Are any more shows planned?

Edited by jump

ASTRALASIA - This Friday at the Trades Club in Hebden Bridge - Very rare performance!!

...which is why you have them at Bearded Theory in May :D

FTR I have Ruth Theodore in 4 weeks, Cold Specks 6 weeks, maybe Mad Dog McRea in 8 weeks (debut London gig?), Pokey LaFarge in 10, and finally Orbital at The Royal Albert not soon enough.

Got tickets for the Classic Rock Show tour in Cardiff on Jan 18th. I think it's the same people who run the Aussie and Brit Floyd shows. Anyone seen the tour or have any comments?

It was superb. Sound quality and musicianship 10 out of 10. Tiny bit lacking in emotion in the first half but better in the second. 9 out of 10 overall on our Glasto scale. Highly recommended if anyone can catch the remaining gigs on the tour.

http://www.theclassicrockshow.com/tour-dates

Edited by grumpyhack

Can't bear Andrew WK tbh, never understood why he has this "cult" following, but I hope you enjoy it Jay

Dillinger and Mastodon in Manchester in 3 weeks, cant fucking wait.

Thats going to be amazing. Saw Mastodon support Soundgarden a couple of months ago, they were incredible.

Tool tomorrow! Setlists for the current tour are totally epic :)

Thats going to be amazing. Saw Mastodon support Soundgarden a couple of months ago, they were incredible.

Tool tomorrow! Setlists for the current tour are totally epic :)

I'm more stoked about DeP to be honest, ive seen mastodon twice at festies and thought they were OK, but this will be the 4th time I see dillinger, and their gigs are fucking insane. where are you seeing tool?

I'm more stoked about DeP to be honest, ive seen mastodon twice at festies and thought they were OK, but this will be the 4th time I see dillinger, and their gigs are fucking insane. where are you seeing tool?

Never seen Dillinger. I find their albums a little hard work so I have never been that into them, although I hear their live shows are amazing so I should check em out the next time they swing by.

Tool are playing the "Verizon" Theatre in Dallas, TX. Its a five or six thousand capacity. The venue is probably as souless as the name implies, but the Texan metal scene is super hardcore so as long as the sound is good I imagine its going to be awesome.

Can't bear Andrew WK tbh, never understood why he has this "cult" following, but I hope you enjoy it Jay

Dillinger and Mastodon in Manchester in 3 weeks, cant fucking wait.

Oh yeah, I'm in the minority even amongst my friends in liking him.

Just find him brilliant, and after singing 'party hard' with him on stage in america, I had never felt so buzzed at a gig. Should be a laugh.

Mastodon should be awesome, haven't got round to seeing them yet.