Got any gigs coming up?

spwan-of-the-devil

4 hours ago, The Nal said:

Got tickets for Rufus Wainwright solo in the National Concert Hall. Balcony Row A. Lovely.

Bill Ryder Jones tomorrow. Really looking forward to seeing him.

Bill Ryder-Jones was great last night. Unfortunately a select portion of the crowd wouldn't shut the fuck up for the entire thing which ruined it a little, but he and the band were on top form. Can't get enough of his new album (which he plays almost in its entirety)

Bat Far Lashes doing Manchester Cathedral the same night I'm watching Father John Misty at the Albert hall, same night Future Of The Left are playing the Night And Day, does anybody else I want to watch want to announce a Manchester date on that night as well? Sort this shit out guys, I can only be in one place at once.

Nathaniel Rateliff and his Night sweaters were really good on Friday as was the support fella.

Was meant to be in the Art School when we got tickets and wasn`t sure how the ABC would be. Was packed out and he went down a storm. Great band, especially liked the trumpet / percussion guy.

He`s at T in the Park where hardly anyone will see him ( this years war on drugs ) and I`d guess he`s a West Holts nap for June.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/16/2016 at 7:40 PM, DomDom1984 said:

The hell are they doing in a venue like that?

Sorry mate, have only just seen this post. James were premiering their new album with a bit of a pop up gig, hence the small venue.

I am off to the Royal Albert Hall next weekend for New Order. Really can't wait. Hopefully there will be a surprise or two with the set list (Finetime and Touched By The hand Of god will do)