Got any gigs coming up?

spwan-of-the-devil

You been on the sauce, Russy? That last sentence is very confusing.

Just checked on the London setlist, count yourself lucky you only got one shit cover, we had the same one as you did, and then the Fleetwood Mac bollocks. I would have loved to see her do Love Me Like I'm Not Made Of Stone and Heart Of Steel, but at the same time Dance Dance Dance was just wonderful. You're right about her being one of the best solo artists around at the moment, even the mighty St Vincent isn't doing shows that are this good, hopefully Sharon Van Etten will give her a good run for her money on Monday week though.

Ha sorry I meant cover not concert!

Yeh the problem now she has a few albums under her belt is that favorites will always be missed out, which is why a short set AND covers is particularly galling

What an extended weekend. Jack white was awesome tonight. That version of top yourself!!

Plus he played astro, black bat licorice and would you fight for my love. If I could have written my own setlist I can only think of you don't know what love is and broken boy soldiers I'd add in. Brilliant!

Jack hite was brilliant! Cn't balive he played Astro, one of teh best gigs of the years for me :D

Just been offered a mate's spare for James Albert hall gig on Wednesday. Can't quite decide

Go. If they are anything like as on form as they were at Latitude it will be excellent.

Goldfrapp + orchestra at the Albert Hall tomorrow night (well, technically tonight now I guess) after seeing Damon Albarn there on Saturday. Quite a good week for gigs there really!

Edited by cdm22

Last night he played no dead weather, two raconteurs songs and about ten white stripes songs but it changes every night.

Which is one of the great things about his solo shows, and really with that sort of catalogue he has no need to go the same setlist every night!

But from last night I'd have liked I cut like a Buffalo and or Blue Blood Blues :P

Also going to the O2 so glad it was good! I thought i might have been mistaken about Glastonbury with the comments on here so was thinking it might not end up as good as I am building it in my head to be :P

I didn't enjoy him at Glastonbury, but those who were close to the front seemed to like it. Last night was outstanding for me, I actually got into Jack White initially through The Dead Weather, so I would have liked a song or two. But really it was a great set so it didn't phase me, they'll probably tour when the album comes out .

Jack White in Glasgow tonight. He was bloody brilliant in Leeds last night. Hoping to hear That Black Bat Licorice again, it was killer yesterday.

Edit cause I've seen you all discussing Jack White above. Hope we get Blue Blood Blues tonight.

I went into excitement overdrive at Astro, Cannon and Apple Blossom!

Edited by III

Wow!!

That surprises me with you.

You can probably still get tickets for his o2 gig tomorrow.

Could get standing at Leeds yesterday aft. Do it you won't be disappointed.

Best couple of weeks in ages for me. War on drugs brilliant - not as good as glasto but still.

Robert plant probably even better then he was at glasto - and he played what is and what should never be.

Jack white miles better than glasto - have percy a run for his money to be honest but the old master still retains his title.

James on sunday have a lot to live up to but I'm sure they will.

And you southern tarts reckon we all need to live in London to see decent gigs.

why is it a surprise? I'm not much of a national fan aside from 2 albums.

I'm skint so no chance of any more gig-going. Wish I'd got tickets to see James too, but I seem to recall the tickets were dead pricey.