Got any gigs coming up?

spwan-of-the-devil

Sigur Ros tomorrow (well today, I'm on nights) and then fatboyslim on Sunday. Got Monday off work and even booked a travelodge so I don't have to struggle to get home on a Sunday night. (costs the same as a taxi and public transport is a nightmare)

I would really like to go see woodenbox on monday, but doubt thats going to happen.

Another one for Sigur Ros the nicht. Only seen them the once at T, just popped in to check them out and was astounded. Expecting more movingness tonight, what with it being their own show. Have resisted looking at any Yow Tube footage!

Have to admit though, its all about Blanck Mass for me at the mo'. Loving the newest stuff. Shite :stink: venue so not expecting the sound to be ribcage rattlin' (unlike FButtons in the Arches)

Frantic Four next sunday too. *air guitar smilie*

Just realised.

Last night I was out for a run - route took me round the perimeter of the O2 next to the river - when I see a motorcade if vehicles driving through the back stage fenced off area. Must have been 20 cars, a mixture of 4x4s, stretches, expensive saloon type motors etc etc, many of which had little Canadian flags on, the kind you see on presidential motorcades.

Just realised it must have been Bieber.

Decided to limit myself to 1 gig a month as a max for financial reasons.

so coming up I have:

March 30th - Dizraeli & the small gods in Guildford

April 17th - Alice Russell at Scala

Eels on Monday. Still never seen them live. When they toured in 2010 I had to give it a miss as a friend had passed away. Glastonbury 2011 I wasn't in the right state of mind so had to miss them again. Third time lucky!

Eels on Sunday for me.

Can't wait :)

Z-Star aka Vocals on Slow Train Soul but Z-Star playing rock beats at the minute.

Dingwalls 31/05/13 Could do a lot worse than spend £12. and have a great night assured :) Apologies for the promo but I'm a big fan & will of course be there.

Edited by whisty

Got my Steve Mason briefs for King Tuts.

Next is cheeky Canuck punk pensioner brothers (and some guy on guitar) Nomeansno tho'. Still an absolute joy to watch. Drumkit front of stage so you can really see the guy work. Not enough of that kinda thing. (Ok LCD Soundsystem springs to mind......)

Shame about the souless venue, amazing show though.

They should have done 2 or 3 nights in Barras or Academy instead.

Yup we can but dream. Blanck Mass was the quietest support "band" I have ever (just) heard. Not sure if anybody even noticed.Dissapointing.