Got any gigs coming up?

spwan-of-the-devil

Can't wait for another dose of Elbow on Sunday night, their fairwell gig before a break to finish their new album. Nice to be going to their last gig touring BARB, having been at the first touring that album at Cambridge Junction 18 months ago

... And they have revealed they will be playing Fugitive Motel! Awesome stuff, looking forward to seeing the set list from tonight's gig....I think there will be a few more oldies in there as well, fingers crossed

I'm going on Wednesday smile.png

My mates photographing that, wonder if he has a plus 1. I'm coming off nights so doubt i'd be in any condition.

My girlfriend went to see dan mangan last night and said he was fantastic. Met him as well and says he was a perfect gent, which is nice.

I have alabama 3 on saturday and malcolm middleton on the 15th. Can't wait.

Manson's voice is seriously fucked now and both him & Zombie only played an hour set but Zombie was still quality!

I wasn't too impressed with Marilyn Manson, it was like he couldn't be bothered singing. I thought Rob Zombie was amazing though, it was the first time I'd seen him. Probably one of the best live acts I've seen.

I wasn't too impressed with Marilyn Manson, it was like he couldn't be bothered singing. I thought Rob Zombie was amazing though, it was the first time I'd seen him. Probably one of the best live acts I've seen.

Yep. Manson is shit. Used to be great. Now he's not. Time for mr Warner to call it a day I think.

Looking forward to zombie! :D

Saw Show of Hands last night. Absolutely superb. Worth catching the last few gigs on their tour if you can.

Busy time between now and Christmas. War of the Worlds on Sunday then three good tribute Bands: Fleetwood Bac, Too Petty (the FB gang who do a quick costume change overnight and return with a Petty tribute the next evening) and then Limehouse Lizzy on thw 22nd..

Only an hour each? shok.gif bit of a cheapskate move don't you think?

The cheapstake move was not having a support band for 2 hours, I did about £30 just drinking small £5 bottles of cider to kill time.

I'm seeing Mark Lanegan tomorrow, Willy Mason the day after and The JB Conspiracy on Friday. :)

Saw Doctors tomorrow night, Coal Exchange, Cardiff. Festival stalwarts and never disappoint.

Big let down was War of the Worlds. Every aspect was good: great sound quality, superb video screen, excellent musicians but somehow it didn't hang together.

if you live near any of these places and need some fun in your life check theses out .................if your easly offended dont bother lol

http://www.shittheband.com/

Supporting Kunt and the gang that will be...... special.

I saw God Is An Astronaut and Maybeshewill last night 'twas resplendent.

An excellent tribute band tomorrow night - Fleetwood Bac. I appreciate there are some here who "don't do" tribute bands. But, unless they say yes to Glasto it's the nearest I'll get to experiencing FM and enjoying their body of work live for a while,.

Does Songkick just sync to your phone music library? I don't store my music on my smart phone, i use an ipod classic instead (doesnt waste my phone battery and I can get everything on there).

Does that just mean manually tagging all the bands you want songkick to track? Or can you sync it to an itunes library?

Does Songkick just sync to your phone music library? I don't store my music on my smart phone, i use an ipod classic instead (doesnt waste my phone battery and I can get everything on there).

Does that just mean manually tagging all the bands you want songkick to track? Or can you sync it to an itunes library?

I put songkick on my Nexus, and it was fuck all use until I copied music onto it (which I did just to see how songkick might work).

The gigs it came up with were gigs I knew about - so it definitely works to some extent. Then again, it didn't come up with anything else, so perhaps it'll only give you the blindingly obvious stuff anyway rather than stuff you wouldn't get to know of.

am seeing The Twinkle Brothers and Joshua Moses tomorrow, am looking forwards to that immensely - I want to see the Twinkles with a crowd that actually know their stuff (they were superb at Shambala with a crowd that didn't; that was much better than no crowd at all at Bestival), and i want to see if Joshua is capable of a live performance that lives up to his fantastic recordings (the other time I saw him he was dull beyond belief).

Edited by eFestivals