Got any gigs coming up?

spwan-of-the-devil

You sound surprise, you will now have to wait another year for their rescheduled shows just like everyone else had too!

Yeah i was a bit to be honest they did plenty of other shows here this year but they cancel the last one.

I felt sorry for my mate and his girlfriend they had tixs last year when they rescheduled and now the same has happend to them this year... it's destined not to happen for them

:lol:

I just booked my Rob Zombie tixs this morning!

Nice!

• 2 weeks later...

^yeah, usual Hyde Park problems of shit sound otherwise a decent night.

My girlfriend has just won tixs for Jack White at Itunes fest :)

Lucky so and so!!

I booked tickets for Bloc Party at Earls Court this morning :D (Which apart from reading and bestival, is actually my next gig now, need to fix this!)

• 3 weeks later...

I've just come back from a 2 week trip to Japan where I went to one of the craziest gigs I have ever been to in my life.

I went to see a band called The King Brothers at quite a small (300-ish) venue. The music was pretty mental, a bit like The Hives, but less structured, louder, more shouty, and in Japanese. However it was the antics of the band that made the gig so immense.

Within 1 minute of them coming on stage, the guitarist had jumped into the crowd and was playing whilst crowd surfing on his back. Later on, he literally stepped into the crowd, where he was carried, standing up, into the middle of the crowd. He was in the middle of some massive rant at this point, and the image of a guy screaming into a microphone whilst hovering towards you over the top of a crowd is pretty surreal.

Then, towards the end of the gig, the entire band (drummer and drum kit included) re-located into the middle of the crowd. The support band then joined in for a 15 minute psychedelic-noise-core-wig-out. The mad crowd surfing guy didn't touch the floor for the last 15 minutes of the gig.

I have to say that the music got a bit much after a while, but the atmosphere was absolutely electric. Having been to so many gigs in the UK where everyone is talking or too busy filming it on their phones, this was like a breath of fresh air.

I managed to find a You Tube video of the last 15 minutes of the gig. The drummer is just behind the the guy singing, but he's too low down to see. You can see the drum kit being sent piece-by-piece back to the stage at the end of the video. Also notice that no-one (apart from the person doing this video) is filming it on their phone. I'm off the left hand side of the video. You can see me hold my can in the air at 12:23 :)

Let's see....

Beans On Toast - London Scala -27th Sept

Beach Boys - Wembley Arena - 28th Sept

Spector - 02 Academy Liverpool - 16th October

Bloc Party - Warehouse Project Manchester - 19th October

The Cribs - 25th October - O2 Academy Liverpool

Muse - 1st November - Manchester Arena

Maximo Park Now in Milan can't attend

The Killers - 9th November - Echo Arena

Frank Turner - 11th November - Nottingham Rock City

Frank Turner - 12th November - O2 Academy Leeds

Frank Turner - 13th November - O2 Academy Liverpool