Got any gigs coming up?

spwan-of-the-devil

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds (with The Crouch End Choir and a brass section, apparently) at the O2 London end of Feb. Anyone else here going?

Missed Hobo Jones & The Junkyard Dogs playing at my local this weekend as I was working. Gutted.

Edited by MrZigster

Mastodon were absolutely spot on, what a set. belter after belter, the sound was perfect. Dillinger were a little out of sorts I thought, thoroughly enjoyed them, but they werent as mental as i have seen them in the past, i think the whole barrier/security gap thing doesnt help their live show.

They were absolutely stunning last night at the Roundhouse. Great set-list and even better sound. Jesse Lacey even looked like he was having fun on stage, compared to his normal moody appearance

I'm really, really, really excited. Saw a setlist from last week that looked immense!

I'm really, really, really excited. Saw a setlist from last week that looked immense!

This was the setlist from the gig I went to

Tautou

Millstone

Sowing Season

Vices

Gasoline

Sink

Sic Transit Gloria....Glory Fades

Okay I Believe you, But My Tommy Gun Don't

Guernica

Flying at Tree Level

Mix Tape

Jude Law and a Semester Abroad

Seventy times 7

Play Crack the Sky

The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot

Jesus Christ

Bought a Bride

Degausser

You Won't Know

Best set I have seen them play! Had never seen them play Tautou or flying at tree level before!!

This was the setlist from the gig I went to

Tautou

Millstone

Sowing Season

Vices

Gasoline

Sink

Sic Transit Gloria....Glory Fades

Okay I Believe you, But My Tommy Gun Don't

Guernica

Flying at Tree Level

Mix Tape

Jude Law and a Semester Abroad

Seventy times 7

Play Crack the Sky

The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot

Jesus Christ

Bought a Bride

Degausser

You Won't Know

Best set I have seen them play! Had never seen them play Tautou or flying at tree level before!!

I've seen them play Tautou but never Flying - and I'm not sure I've ever seen them do Guernica. They opened with Play Crack the Sky in Nottingham I think and then just seemed to get louder and louder looking at the setlist! Feels a bit like a 'greatest' hits tour though - no new songs in nearly 3 years? Could be a final farewell (sob!)

I've seen them play Tautou but never Flying - and I'm not sure I've ever seen them do Guernica. They opened with Play Crack the Sky in Nottingham I think and then just seemed to get louder and louder looking at the setlist! Feels a bit like a 'greatest' hits tour though - no new songs in nearly 3 years? Could be a final farewell (sob!)

I remember reading somewhere that they are making a new album so I don't think it is a farewell tour.