Latitude 2011

Gingerbond

Another music announcement tomorrow!

Will it be the Sunday lunch time slot?

Hopefully not! Past 2 years that has been left till at least June! Its a surprise, meant for people knowing they are going, all ready satisfied with the line up, not for people to buy tickets for. Although, if they are desperate to sell tickets...

I know We Are Scientists are not playing, so you can take them of the rumoured section. In an email, management stated that despite the rumours they are not playing, but want it to be on there calendar for 2012. Nice reply!

OK, Lykke Li being announced has finally made me crack and seriously consider getting a weekend ticket if a lot of the ones I like are not announced for Glastonbury in a couple of weeks.

Does anyone know if there will probably still be weekend tickets available in a couple of weeks time? Is Latitude renown for selling all the tickets long before or not? As in when does the Weekend ticket allocation usually go?

Because currently I fear my tactic is a tad risky.

Edited by lac999

OK, Lykke Li being announced has finally made me crack and seriously consider getting a weekend ticket if a lot of the ones I like are not announced for Glastonbury in a couple of weeks.

Does anyone know if there will probably still be weekend tickets available in a couple of weeks time? Is Latitude renown for selling all the tickets long before or not? As in when does the Weekend ticket allocation usually go?

Because currently I fear my tactic is a tad risky.

The thing with latitude is, its hit and miss and depends massivley on the line up. The pet shop boys one didn't sell out and I got a ticket for like 50 pounds on ebay, I thought the same would happen last year but it sold out. Soo I guess it is abit risky. I think last year it sold out after a month maybe? But I think the line up was a little stronger.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right then.

Hello everyone. Latitude will be my first ever proper weekend festival (been to the odd single day festival, but not one involving camping). Looking forward to it aswell, and at £90 a ticket it is a bargain.

What i want to know is are timings of sets released beforehand? Theres quite a few bands i want to see on different stages and it would help to know. Or do we just get an order? Also, are the individual stage headliners on at the same time on all stages? Id like to see Eels but i definitely want to see Suede, so looks like i may have to miss out on one...?

As for tickets, i wasnt so sure at £170 but through Viagogo theres quite a few available at much below face value. I spoke to Latitude who say they expect them to be geniune, i guess it proves that not everyone who sells through ticket exchange websites are just interested in profit!

See you all on July 14th then :)

This was for 2010

http://bugs.rdmsoft.com/latitude/

so there may be one that is made up for 2011

Did you click Buy ?

as it works out at

Ticket: £89.99

Booking Fee: £13.50

Shipping: £ 9.95

VAT: £ 4.69

Total Price: £118.13 and if you miss that the next single ticket will cost you £153.53 so I suppose it all depends when you buy.

Excellent link, thats exactly what im after. Answers my second question though, looks like i wont be seeing Eels (unless Suede are terrible!)

Yeh, it is a bit irritating that they whack a booking fee of £25 on, but i suppose they have to make some money and cover any dodgy tickets. But not to worry, ive got 7% cashback coming on it.

All in it worked out at £112.125 per ticket. Which is nice!

• 1 month later...

I'm working at latitude this year and have to arrive on the wednesday, can anyone advise me if travelling to Halesworth (by train from london) then getting a cab to the site is the best way to do the journey?

Thanks for any help, looking forward to it!