Is it possible you could change my name from south wales sara to saratink ? Please & thankyous :)

Edited by south wales sara !

Done. :)

Note that it's only your display name that's been changed - you login with the same details as previously.

Hi Neil, can you change my display name to Sifi please?

I've been meaning to do it for about four years or so!

That's been done.

Note that it's only your displayname that has been changed. You log in with the same details as you did previously.

Hi, would it be possible to change my name to Couchy? It would be much appreciated for various reasons.

That's been done for you.

Note that it's just your display name that's been changed. You log in with the same details as previously.

That's been done for you.

Note that it's just your display name that's been changed. You log in with the same details as previously.

That's perfect! I use that particular name for a couple of websites (not forums) so having a different one will be beneficial & won't have to remember a new login. I should have thought of this when registering. Thank you very much!

Please could you change my name to Scatterbrain. I would be really grateful. Much love.

that name is already taken.

Please use the 'members' link at the top of the page to check that the new name you want isn't already taken.

that name is already taken.

Please use the 'members' link at the top of the page to check that the new name you want isn't already taken.

Aah. Ok then please can my name be changed to Banana Co. I don't know what your policy on spaces is, but it doesn't really matter about spaces.

Cheers.

Edited by ellibob198

hi there,

could i have my display name changed to Kid_A ?

thanks