College Absence question

Guest ajknight7498

Right im doing a Btec National Cert in ICT systems support at my college, i need to get a DD to get into university. I've been told that enough absence can cock up your results. Anyway: this year il be taking one week of notified absence (holiday for my 21st) to america and next year il be taking another 5 days of notified absence for glastonbury.

Question: will this affect my grade severely including a couple of sick days between now and then.

Its annoying as last year when we handed all of the work in they simply required our signatures and we could go home and not have to return to that lesson. Apparently this year (2011)when we hand all of our work in at the end of may the college is going to require us to come in to complete work that we don't actually get a grade from nor will it matter overall...aka time wasting work.

Ask your college not us. We are Glastonbury goers and Efest forum users, not your local education establishment that has all the answers to your college related questions.

Ask us about what tent you should be taking or whether you can take alcohol into the area and we are all yours :D