"Unfortunately we have been unable to obtain funds....."

Guest samlynch84

I got a god damn email from See Tickets saying they were unable to access funds!! I've send them details of another card but I have yet to av a confirmation!! How do I find out if my tickets are safe or not?! :O

Much Love (and desperation)

Sam xxx

I had the same email yesterday with a link to re do the payment details. I phoned them up to see if that had gone through ok and they said yes, she then went on to say that becouse of the amount of people trying for tickets some cards had not been tried. They did not even try for the money. I think a better worded email explaining the fact that they had a problem and can they have the bank details agin would have bee better than saying that you do not have the funds.

I had the same email yesterday with a link to re do the payment details. I phoned them up to see if that had gone through ok and they said yes, she then went on to say that becouse of the amount of people trying for tickets some cards had not been tried. They did not even try for the money. I think a better worded email explaining the fact that they had a problem and can they have the bank details agin would have bee better than saying that you do not have the funds.

I got the same email yesterday, despite there been more than enough cash to cover the deposits in my account. I checked my account and nothing has been taken. I followed the email link to pay again and it stated that I had already been charged!

I rang them up, waited 10 minutes, got cut off by some women who clearly didnt know how to help me, went back again, waited for 15 mins to get through, got put through to their accounts department who were already closed, rang them back again, waited 20 mins, got told i need to speak to their accounts department in the morning after 9.00am!

Thought I'd try the email link again, this time it took me through to the payment section and allowed me to pay again! Will check my account and hopefully see the money go out!

This coupled with my NTL email address is turning my first Glasto into a bloody task of hercules already!

I got the same email yesterday, despite there been more than enough cash to cover the deposits in my account. I checked my account and nothing has been taken. I followed the email link to pay again and it stated that I had already been charged!

I rang them up, waited 10 minutes, got cut off by some women who clearly didnt know how to help me, went back again, waited for 15 mins to get through, got put through to their accounts department who were already closed, rang them back again, waited 20 mins, got told i need to speak to their accounts department in the morning after 9.00am!

Thought I'd try the email link again, this time it took me through to the payment section and allowed me to pay again! Will check my account and hopefully see the money go out!

This coupled with my NTL email address is turning my first Glasto into a bloody task of hercules already!

Edited by samlynch84