INVALID REGISTRATION NUMBER!

Guest Storm_NL

Anybody else running into the issue where you put the registration number and postcode in, and it tells you that the reg number is nor correct?

Apparently, this is a common problem, but haven't seen any posts here about it yet...

It's happened to 3 of our number.

I thought it was just a case of rampant idiocy, but now I'm thinking I may be wrong... :O

Anybody else running into the issue where you put the registration number and postcode in, and it tells you that the reg number is nor correct?

Apparently, this is a common problem, but haven't seen any posts here about it yet...

I thought it was just a case of rampant idiocy, but now I'm thinking I may be wrong... :O

No, my best friends details were similarily rejected despite everything being totally correct. I tried several times to buy using his number and postcode, but See wasn't having it (and he went last year for the first time).

I think they are going to have some seriously pissed off people on the phone tomorrow - it's one thing not to be able to get through, but quite another to have gone to the trouble of registering, double checking your details and then not being able to actually use them when the booking page loads :angry:

Agreed.

I'm going to start registering every year, just to ensure I have a bank of registration details to use. Shouldn't be that way, but if they can't make a fairly basic system work as it should.... :(

Edited by 5co77ie

I had this twice! i'd managed to get tickets for myself and friends but had 2 spare booking windows open as they all seemed to appear at once. i entered their detials as I thought was correctly and then went from the reg details back into the que. I sat and qued for an hour before the system has told me it was incorrect. by the time it'd told me this i amnded the details went stright through to the payment screen and was told that the tickets had infact sold out :(

I had one order where one of the registration had already been used - I was buying for other people - the order would not complete or let me know it was wrong until I was told by the person they had their ticket, at which point I removed the number and it worked for the others.