The Walking Dead

luckysalt

Ah I just read the Negan info.

They have opening casting for Negan for Season 6 Finale.

the casting for the role is as follows

"30s to mid 40s. A physically imposing, charismatic, brutal, smart, ferocious, frightening, hilarious, inappropriate, oddly friendly, fun loving sociopath that is both a leader of men and a killer of men. He has both a practical and emotional intelligence, he's a brilliant strategist, he's pure, dangerous, murderous, often gleeful id, that still has both discipline and a code. And he has a temper that can vaporize people. He's truly one of the strongest personalities ever..."

That character description is amusing. Eeny meeny, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

new one was good without being great. i enjoy the episodes that have a little more to them than your standard zombie soap opera (the flashbacks here, for example). the whole town dynamic is wearing a little thin for me, but the end of this episode/promo for the next looks like it's gonna be turned up a notch

This week's episode was a real return to form.  I wasn't convinced when I watched the series opener and was only half watching while browsing, but this week was non stop greatness from start to finish, which makes me forgive the odd format and disjointed feeling of the prior episode.

Fingers crossed the series keeps up the pace.

This week's episode was a real return to form.  I wasn't convinced when I watched the series opener and was only half watching while browsing, but this week was non stop greatness from start to finish, which makes me forgive the odd format and disjointed feeling of the prior episode.

Fingers crossed the series keeps up the pace.

yep that episode was amazing. i knew it was gonna kick off in some way, but i thought it was gonna be the walkers attacking the village - what we got was much better!

when Carol was watching the woman smoke from the window and that first guy/wolf just ran and macheted the shit out of her i literally jumped and didn't have a clue what was going on. thought it was some kind of super-walker at first

Morgan's actions in this episode were pretty stupid. letting five people who'd just slaughtered your people live, AND take a gun!? ridiculous

fingers crossed the pacing keeps up (next weeks looks promising). 

Great episode!  and next week thousands of walkers are going to hit them right ?

judging by the promo it switches back over to Rick and the gang dealing with the zombie hoard

interesting that the horn that alerted them was actually just an accident - i thought for sure that it was one of the little dipshit kids that had set it off

No Holly! They're messing with what the big N is gonna get up to in the future - wonder if they will try to close the comic gap in the next series (assuming N arrives at the end of this series). I thought Enid was going to be Sophia, then I thought where was Enid's mother did we see her body? Could Enid be Lydia? Or is she a wolve?

Really, really enjoyed this episode and I can't remember the last time I said that about TWD!

Carol is just awesome, and Morgan. Even Coral was less annoying than usual!

I thought Carol was hallucinating when the first murder occurred. It is so much more interesting when they're killing real people instead of Walkers. 

had a sleepless night so decided to watch this as soon as it was available. another great episode!

i don't think Glenn's dead - i think the other guy's body fell on top of him and the walkers were eating and tearing him apart, which if it turns out to be true is pretty stupid (because surely there'd be at least one part of Glenn exposed to be bitten, and how the fuck would he realistically escape this situation?). if that was in fact Glenn's death... i expected more (namely a baseball bat to the head)

That's an interesting theory.  Another good episode, hope they keep this pace up.

his death just seemed far too anti-climatic. he's been there since episode 1 (well, 2) so him just falling in to a load of walkers seems pretty shit. but as i said, if my theory is correct, they'd have a hard time explaining how he gets out of the swarm of walkers. you didn't see him actually die/his dead body, which is always telling with this kind of show. no body - no death. will be disappointed if that's in fact Glenn gone