The Walking Dead

luckysalt

What was the black guy's name who took Rick in right at the start of the first season? The one who he found again later on in that town full of traps? Maybe he could be at Terminus?

Morgan. I thought this was a possibility but doesn't Lennie James have his own show now? I always thought that is why he isn't in The Walking Dead full time.

In relation to above Im gunna spoiler this, even though it isn't really a spoiler

Interesting regarding Morgan, before the season started Scott Gimple, the showrunner said Morgan would be returning in Season 4, and is yet to appear....

Plans could have changed as this was a while ago.

This is a spoiler, kind of.

He does reappear in the comics around this time

But after all this has gone on, so I'd have placed him in season 5

I have a theory, and its based on some spoilery stuff I read yesterday by accident. Salty might wanna read it, the rest might wanna avoid.

Its about terminus

Terminus is a trap, apparently there are cannibals in the comics (salty will know this I assume), and these are the people who are at terminus, they lure people there with the promise of sanctuary, kill them, decapitate them and harvest the meat before it turns.

I dont want to know wether I am right or wrong until I watch it myself. If I am right, it could be just what the show needs!

I haven't read that spoiler, but I hope it reads:

Carl dies. Painfully. For the whole episode.

LMFAO, that is priceless. Its not a spoiler I dont think, so everyone else should click to read it. Its hilarious. have a green arrow!

Edited by t8yman
  • Upvote 1

I have a theory, and its based on some spoilery stuff I read yesterday by accident. Salty might wanna read it, the rest might wanna avoid.

Its about terminus

Terminus is a trap, apparently there are cannibals in the comics (salty will know this I assume), and these are the people who are at terminus, they lure people there with the promise of sanctuary, kill them, decapitate them and harvest the meat before it turns.

I dont want to know wether I am right or wrong until I watch it myself. If I am right, it could be just what the show needs!

Interesting. When I saw the lady cooking I thought to myself "Is she eating the dead?" Hence there are none about. Then I thought, there is something sinister going on here, but what...... is this a lull into a false sense of security and then bang Terminus folk kill them? (I was thinking kill men, keep women and children). The cannibal thing works in my mind now. Reckon it may be a goer

Loved the finale.

TWD is so much better with Rick and Michonne in it.

I'll spoiler this following although its all just opinion

I like where the next season can go. And Scottie your spoiler its basically the same thing, it appears as if the TV show is doing an evolved mix of both.

Terminus clearly has more people than both combined however.

What I will say now is I don't think Beth is there anymore, I think she's elsewhere maybe with Morgan, maybe with Gabriel if they bring his character to the show, but I don't think she's at terminus as they already saw the bones and im sure they know whats going on there, it wouldn't be as much of a shock, especially as Daryl said he was with her then she was gone. I think she's safe.

Be interesting to see how Carol and Tyress turn up, I think they've been left out as they have Judith still

Its a bad season IMO. Last 2 episodes are worth watching Other than that its a snore fest.

Series 4?

It's a weird one: they have some quiet character stuff and exciting action stuff all mixed up. Depends what you like from it!

Pre-mid season, you can probably miss the first governor episode. Post mid season break, the Carl and Beth/Daryl episodes are just character studies, so can be missed.

Series 4?

It's a weird one: they have some quiet character stuff and exciting action stuff all mixed up. Depends what you like from it!

Pre-mid season, you can probably miss the first governor episode. Post mid season break, the Carl and Beth/Daryl episodes are just character studies, so can be missed.

Sorry yeah I forget they split a season. The second half of the season is what Im referring. The character stuff is not well done IMO. Hence the snore fest.