The Walking Dead

luckysalt

Didn't realise there was a thread about this. I love this show but don't see anyone I know who watches it on a regular basis.

Watched the finale last night, cracking stuff. But episode 4 was just unbelievable. Possibly one of the most shocking things I'd seen on a tv series. Incredible stuff.

• Upvote 1

Didn't realise there was a thread about this. I love this show but don't see anyone I know who watches it on a regular basis.

Watched the finale last night, cracking stuff. But episode 4 was just unbelievable. Possibly one of the most shocking things I'd seen on a tv series. Incredible stuff.

My old boy tuned me into it long before it aired here. He is 74. Loves the zombie flicks.

The series got me within the 1st minute. Ricker shooting the wee lassie. Could not believe it. Its hardly dipped although I was glad when they finally left that bloody farmhouse.

Ricks boy shooting his mum was particularly brutal (as is those Joop homme adverts!), especially as I was already whitey'd up from the cesarian scene! "Nooooooooooo!!!"

What was episode 4?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well I finally caught up. Just in time for 3b. Mid season finale was great although I thought the actual ending fizzled a bit. I would go as far as to say that s3 was possibly the best series of any show I have seen in the last 5 years or so. Looking forward to joining in the chat after each episode!

Never watch em I'm afraid, me and the missus sit with our fingers in our ears going "lalalalalalala" when they come on at the end of the episodes

Us too.

I read yesterday that Mazarra ended up leaving scripts unwritten towards the end of series 3, which is why he was let go. He brought the other guy in himself by all accounts so might not be so bad. Surely there's oodles of material in the novels?!

• 4 weeks later...

I thought the first 1.5 episodes really dragged. Not much purpose. Loved second half of the latest one though but could really do with some direction for the series now - I can't work out what the story arc is going to be.

Daryl for President!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

That was a great episode, best of this second half of season.

Surprised that Morgan didn't end up going with Rick though, thought his character development was brilliant

Agree, thought it was a great episode, nice distraction from the prison/woodbury feud

Edited by Jaybles