whoever put pendulum in a tent wants sacking

Guest duggie20

There's always a crush for these kinds of bands, especially in the tent. Having said that Pendulum was particulary bad at Reading (only worse crush I can recall was Rage) and I wasn't even that far forward, silly telling people to man up really, it must have been horrendous right at the front.

• 4 months later...

Prodigy the year before was pretty mental - think that was one of the main reasons they changed the entire layout of the main stage for last year.

I got in a bit of a crush leaving after Enter Shikari, fighting against the huge tide of people trying to get in to Pendulum while I wanted to get over to Arcade Fire. Made me miss 'Ready to Start'! Getting over to the NME after being at the main stage front for Libertines was much quicker!

• 1 month later...

I was with my mate at the very back as we showed up late and didn't fancy fighting through. There were a few people climbing the poles inside the tent and hanging off at the top if they fell it would of been game over. Some crazy shit

I once saw someone climb the pole right to the top, the security spotted him so wentr to the bottom to wait for him to come back down. But he didn't, he kept climbing and went onto the top of the tent. f**k knows how he got back down.:lol: