Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dave The Hedgehog

Too Many w*nkers?

An idea perhaps for next year would be for an e fest camp. Somewhere where anyone can camp and all keep an eye out for eachother. Just an idea as there is alot of small groups going together. I guess we'll see who goes next year.

An idea perhaps for next year would be for an e fest camp. Somewhere where anyone can camp and all keep an eye out for eachother. Just an idea as there is alot of small groups going together. I guess we'll see who goes next year.

You'd have to make the distinction between it being e and efest though because some people might turn up expecting the place to be something where you do nothing but spend the whole fest taking e.

I said this another thread but it relates to this...

The number of times i heard "Who are The Libertines/Arcade Fire/QOTSA?" etc was amazing. The only acts that did seem to be known were Pendulum, Hadouken, Rusko and bloody Chiddy Bang. I also don't think it helps alot when the camp site DJ's play dubstep... constantly. <_<

It is, and the music, never got the whole voilence and burning things though.................. im usually too w*nkered on E's, booze and weed :D

I said this another thread but it relates to this...

The number of times i heard "Who are The Libertines/Arcade Fire/QOTSA?" etc was amazing. The only acts that did seem to be known were Pendulum, Hadouken, Rusko and bloody Chiddy Bang. I also don't think it helps alot when the camp site DJ's play dubstep... constantly. <_<

Who DJs at the campsite DJs? I got the impression that it was the campers themselves, I thought people got half hour slots to play, which would suggest there would be a wide variety of music played.

What confuses me is that why at a festival that is mostly band based music do the campsite DJs play Dubstep?

Who DJs at the campsite DJs? I got the impression that it was the campers themselves, I thought people got half hour slots to play, which would suggest there would be a wide variety of music played.

What confuses me is that why at a festival that is mostly band based music do the campsite DJs play Dubstep?

At the red DJ tent it was the same guy on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Edited by rexclark

I thought on the whole the atmosphere was better than last year, seemed more friendly and lively(In a good way).

Of course you get the odd w*nker, but you will get the odd one whenever you get 100,000 people together.