Belladrum 2011

Guest tweemo freak

Hey..........no worries, I did catch the humour too!

I've a large spectrum of musical tastes and at my age I've seen more disrespect on forums than you've had hot dinners. :lol:

Anyway, I've already got my tickets, so whoever's performing, there will be plenty there for me.

Anyone like Martin Stephenson??

I think he's brilliant!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure what Biffy are up to, do you really think thye will headline Sonisphere then belladrum, certainly the way that the organisers talked about them last year, they expressed concern that Biffy would distort the demographics of the festival. Would love to see them again, but the chance went when rockness picked paolo!

Are Biffy such an unlikely choice? I would never have picked Feeder for Bella until last year...

I would love to see Biffy.

Mumfords DID seem to enjoy causing havoc up here. I know bands say it all the time but I hope they do come back soon. I still reckon they're more likely for Loopallu though because of their close connection with Rob Hicks.

Are Biffy such an unlikely choice? I would never have picked Feeder for Bella until last year...

I would love to see Biffy.

Mumfords DID seem to enjoy causing havoc up here. I know bands say it all the time but I hope they do come back soon. I still reckon they're more likely for Loopallu though because of their close connection with Rob Hicks.

I would guess

Idlewild, futureheads, turin brakes, teenage fanclub, GLC, sons and daughters, the holloways, we were promised jetpacks, dreadzone, meursalt, css, echo and the bunnymen, my latest novel, tango in the attic, maccabees, withered hand,

I'm pretty sure there will be pearl and the *£%^*%^ puppets, tommy reilly and emmas immagination.

I would guess

Idlewild, futureheads, turin brakes, teenage fanclub, GLC, sons and daughters, the holloways, we were promised jetpacks, dreadzone, meursalt, css, echo and the bunnymen, my latest novel, tango in the attic, maccabees, withered hand,

I'm pretty sure there will be pearl and the *£%^*%^ puppets, tommy reilly and emmas immagination.