Belladrum 2011

Guest tweemo freak

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to see Mumford & Sons at Bella, but I don't think it'll happen. If they do come back up here to do a festival (unlikely after mini tour?) it'll be Loopallu, I would've thought.

I think I've replied to this thread before but would like to add Frightened Rabbit, John Butler Trio and Sick Puppies to my list of requests ;)

Edited by herindoors

I would not rule out Mumford and Sons they had far too much fun causing chaos up here to think that they would not want another opportunity (sooner rather than later if you heard them say at the Falcon square gig that they would be back again soon.) Nor would I rule out the Manics, negotiated contracts that allow bands to play two festivals ave existed in the past, it depends on how keen they are to play here (I again think its is very dooable).

From a personal perspective They Might be Giants are in London in the middle of July and what a coup it would be for them to have a festival up here. I always want Fun Lovin' Criminals and I think that a headliner in the tent would be ideal. John Otway floating around again would be great, but I suspect thats asking far too much.

Keep an eye on the Ironworks listings there are normally a few bands that play there first, so maybe Alabama 3, Jon Fratelli etc.

Oh and BAdly drawn boy I suspect may lumber up again, perhaps in better form and perhaps not lol

I would not rule out Mumford and Sons they had far too much fun causing chaos up here to think that they would not want another opportunity (sooner rather than later if you heard them say at the Falcon square gig that they would be back again soon.) Nor would I rule out the Manics, negotiated contracts that allow bands to play two festivals ave existed in the past, it depends on how keen they are to play here (I again think its is very dooable).

From a personal perspective They Might be Giants are in London in the middle of July and what a coup it would be for them to have a festival up here. I always want Fun Lovin' Criminals and I think that a headliner in the tent would be ideal. John Otway floating around again would be great, but I suspect thats asking far too much.

Keep an eye on the Ironworks listings there are normally a few bands that play there first, so maybe Alabama 3, Jon Fratelli etc.

Oh and BAdly drawn boy I suspect may lumber up again, perhaps in better form and perhaps not lol

No there is nothing wrong with folk music, but to be honest I thought red days joke was aimed more at the people who call mumfords folk music.

For the record, I shall try not to be disrespectful to anyones tastes in the future.....(McScotty stop laughing)