Guest Rich BT

Bearded Theory 2011

Big-time semi-dance act with small-time hits? Not even going to try guessing who it was, when you could be trying Gomez again. Or perhaps The Wedding Present, The Fall, Afro Celts, The Thrills etc.

Placebo will do too.

Big-time semi-dance act with small-time hits? Not even going to try guessing who it was, when you could be trying Gomez again. Or perhaps The Wedding Present, The Fall, Afro Celts, The Thrills etc.

Placebo will do too.

It was not a dance act but an indie band, Gomez are unavailable (we try every year ;) ). Placebo is a great shout but the agent is not touting them around this year and again they were very expensive when we followed the agent up.

You have mentioned some great acts though TSU

How about trying to get PWEI to reform for you? That would be immense, or have you considered Asian Dub Foundation?

cheers for sharing the knowledge people.....

looks ideal - will hopefully be in attendance.

No Athlete then? Oh well, I'm sure they're busy doing something churchy somewhere. Their loss.

How about Billy Bragg? Or Orbital (budget allowing)?

May I suggest

Brittish Sea Power, Divine Comedy, Lemonheads, Cribs, Blutones, Hold Steady, Teenage Fanclub, Eels (quite well established, BSP maybe will be with the new album)

Endor,Ed Harcourt,The Spinto Band, CSS, My Latest Novel, Cold War Kids, Clap your hands say yeah. the horrors, (Less big but still good)

-like to suggest:

-System 7- I believe they are going on tour around about this time

-Arthur Brown....went down an absolute treat at beautiful Days in the Big Top, never disapoints

-Dreadzone (again!)

Unfortunately the Friday headliner we had in place backed out at the last minute. We are in discussions with a few others but as always your recommendations are welcome.

Edited by SharonStoned