eFestivals is fund-raising

eFestivals has been here 20 years supporting festivals and festival goers. Without your support it will not continue as it has been.
Advertising used to pay the bills but advertising revenues are much less than they were.

Festivals: if you'd like us to continue to promote your event to our 650,000 monthly readers you'll need to give a helping hand.
Festival-Goers: if every visitor in just one day donated just £2, that would provide funding for a whole year.

You can donate or sign up for 'gold' (ad-free) membership, or you can contact the editor.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Rich BT

Bearded Theory 2011

The Waterboys actually headline the Saturday not the Sunday.

Transglobal Underground have been added to the Sunday Main Stage line up.

Eat Static, The Orb Sound System and ADAM (LAB 4) will headline the Magical Sounds Tent and will be joined by D.A.V.E the Drummer and loads more that I will list later today.

Guest Flip

Waterboys will finish and you will have time to wander across and catch Eat Static. I would suggest coming to the dance tent mid afternoon and just staying there tho.. :D

How'd the meeting go Rich? (if it went ahead?)

No way I could make it due to the crap weather here

Hi Paul we cancelled it because of the weather. I will keep you posted as to when we will be having the next one. Your right TSU I wont be saying how we got them on a public forum, it would not be fair on the band to discuss the negoatiation.

The Friday and FULL Beard Top line up will be released on December 28th.

The Friday will bring some youth to our line up and we have programmed so it represents some of the best up and coming acts on the punk/indie scene.

The Skints have already been leaked out and we are delighted with the way the bill is looking for 2011.

Everyone at Bearded Theory would like to wish you a happy Christmas period and a peaceful, pleasant 2011.

Thanks for all your support in 2010 and we hope to see you again in May.

Finally we are supporting a Drop In Project in Derbyshire that helps takes troubled teenagers off the streets. They also provide support/guidance on drug abuse and they also help educate about the dangers of knife crime. This organisation is completely self sufficient and we are trying to raise funds to help pay the rent on their premises. More details will be announced in the new year.

We are also look for people to hand out flyers in the new year. If you can help please drop us an email to info(AT)beardedtheory.co.uk

10 ciders, thats Paul tm sorted for Thursday!! what about the rest of the weekend???

It will finish just in time for the Sunday afternoon slot on the Beard Top

Yes Phil we have approached the replacement but they are playing hard to get :D