Bearded Theory 2011

Guest Rich BT

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic yet again :-) loved the site and the people. Bearded theory just gets better in my opinion. So so clean and tidy too which makes me happy. Well done rich et al. I took two first timers with me too and they absolutely loved it all.

Thank you. And lovely to see everyone I managed to see too xx

Wow B)

Wonderful. Thanks to the organisers for putting on such a blinding festival.

Was nice to see a few of you around the site for a festival hug, sorry didn't make it to your camp, we got embroiled in some nutters from Doncaster & didn't get round to leaving them for more than 10 minutes!!

And a special thanks to the security - they were fantastic :D:D

it rained, it was freezing, a big wind followed me around like a love sick puppy......but bloody loved it :D

we are definitely back next year :)

Excellent festival, great location, great bands, great food, great people, what more can you ask for ?

Fantastic yet again :-) loved the site and the people. Bearded theory just gets better in my opinion. So so clean and tidy too which makes me happy. Well done rich et al. I took two first timers with me too and they absolutely loved it all.

Thank you. And lovely to see everyone I managed to see too xx

Really enjoyed the festival, but does anybody know what the problem was with the campervan field. They announced in the beard top that the organisers were sorry for the problems and to compensate campervan tickets would be free next year? We were camped in there and couldn't work out what the problem was.

Sorry to read that someone had their stuff stolen. I thought it was such a friendly festival and didn't think any of that would go on!

Also did anyone get a final number of guitar changes by athlete's lead singer? I lost count on 17! ;)

Really enjoyed the festival, but does anybody know what the problem was with the campervan field. They announced in the beard top that the organisers were sorry for the problems and to compensate campervan tickets would be free next year? We were camped in there and couldn't work out what the problem was.

Sorry to read that someone had their stuff stolen. I thought it was such a friendly festival and didn't think any of that would go on!