Bearded Theory 2011

Guest Rich BT

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lift offered

Im leaving Cornwall Thursday bout 12 traveling up the M5 hoping to get on site about 5/6 ish.

It's a long way so if anyone would like to share diesel costs that would be great.

Traveling past Plymouth, Exeter, Bristol, Birmingham and anywhere close by.

I could fit 2 or 3 peeps depending on baggage.

Anybody?

Roll on summer B)

I have a room booked for the Monday after the festival (16th May) at the Derby Pride Park Travelodge (Postcode - DE24 8HG) which is 7 miles away from the site.

I no longer need this room, so if this is of any use to anyone, then let me know

Guest Flip

This many sleeps for Thursday early-birds:

pet-friendly-sleeps-8.jpg

Here's a weather link: Ho Hum.... (enter DE22 if it doesn't take you to Derby weather)

Right now, plenty of rain until we get on site, and temperatures not BBQ. :unsure:

Talking weather, is WoW coming?

Still umming and ahhing til the last minute about whether to attend. Technically can't afford it as saving like a whore for glastonbury, but have the time booked off work just in case I come into money :)

@madmick, I'd happily throw in for diesel if I decide to go, Redditch, just south of brum.

Hello all! Can't remember if I've announced my presence in this thread yet but I am coming to Bearded and shall be disgracing the efestivals camp with my presence. Can't believe it's only a week away.

Lift offered

Im leaving Cornwall Thursday bout 12 traveling up the M5 hoping to get on site about 5/6 ish.

It's a long way so if anyone would like to share diesel costs that would be great.

Traveling past Plymouth, Exeter, Bristol, Birmingham and anywhere close by.

I could fit 2 or 3 peeps depending on baggage.

Anybody?

Roll on summer B)

Still umming and ahhing til the last minute about whether to attend. Technically can't afford it as saving like a whore for glastonbury, but have the time booked off work just in case I come into money :)

@madmick, I'd happily throw in for diesel if I decide to go, Redditch, just south of brum.